Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @196.19
Forum Activity: Five Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✑ ∙ Books & Stationery
| | |-+  GLUE users suggestions


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: GLUE users suggestions  (Read 797 times)
chilblands
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


make it happen or regret
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2026!
« on: Spring, 12 Apr 2026 @472 » Toggle Font Embed

I do junk-journaling, I glue down plastics, fabric and paper. For about a year, I used glue tapes I bought from Japan and super glue. However, my glue tape stash depleted, and I don't want to spend money on glue tapes again- 1) it is quite pricey 2) I go through it quickly 3) does not glue every well 4) I think it is quite wasteful.

I was wondering if any other journalers have glue recommendations that are not PVA, and stick to plastic, paper and aluminium.

I saw Yamato starch glue recommended because it does not wrinkle paper and is mostly used for book binding. Does anyone have experience with this?

Logged

https://chilblands.neocities.org/files/horseicon.gif it's gettin cold in here...

Artifact Swap: Cursor!Shocked SharaDevil HeartI met Dan Q on Melonland!cyberziPurbymargiesimpSunny the PuppyWhite pawnJIJIjiggle~
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe