Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @137.88 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 863.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  Ponysona thread, ok?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ponysona thread, ok?  (Read 1884 times)
Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024 @997.49 »

I only made my ponysona veeery recently, thanks to my friends getting me into it! His name is (tentatively) Wired Noise, and he's a bit of a shut-in. They're also a digital artist, fanfic author and a webmaster!

Their cutie mark has 3 meanings: the first, of course, being the cursor which represents the internet and coding. The thing dripping off the cursor is meant to be paint, which represents his artistic tendencies. Lastly, its in the colors of the trans flag, which is supposed to represent how queer people can find each other online and form communities, even when one is in a place where there are no other queer folks.

Two more fun facts about them include that their green eyes and blue mane are a very loose reference to Lucky Star's Konata, and that he blames all of his autistic traits on being introverted (as he's not aware of being autistic yet). Kind of like you see on Reddit sometimes, you know?

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

Wildcat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

On the internet, no one knows you're a cat!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: bibliohound
iMood: Bibliohound

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024 @886.55 »

personally my pony's cutiemark i only there to look good, he needed some red to top it off but i like to joke that it represents blood going down a drain. psycho (1960) reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or perharps some programming language's logo. bcz i love having him portrayed on a computer and i love coding and hes me :)

everyone else's ponies look great: i feel a little embarrassed over how edgy mine is but,,, but this is rebel yell (billy idol reference) punk pony yeah.... punk poney also a changeling i was really trying to go full mary sue i think.

the ponies drawn here so far look great! here's my ponysona, drawn by me!

she is Reverie Stardust, and her talent is her imagination.

i making up a little story for her in my head, about her growing skill in magic and friendship, and she has secrets even she doesn't know about.

Wow, you guys have some really awesome ponysonas!!

Mine isn't anything too special. Her name is Coffee Sprite (always with the food names) and her talent is taking care of wild animals.

Here she is, drawn by jellygirl!

egbert
Full Member ⚓︎

dumpster diver who is a girl named bert

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2024 @835.76 »

egbert
Full Member ⚓︎

dumpster diver who is a girl named bert

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2024 @919.79 »

my secondary ponysona... do you like him. his name is amorevite and his talent is octupus memorabilia collecting..

pysgodyn
Newbie ⚓︎

Riddle me this...

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pysgodyn
iMood: pysgodyn

View Profile WWW

Bat-FanJoined 2024!
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2024 @821.02 »

I don't have a ton of art of my ponysona Robbie but this is my favourite one I've done:

His cutiemark is the internet globe symbol

He's literally just me, I usually name sonas that are quite literally me 'Robbie' rather than my first name because it feels weird making a character with the same name as me :p

I have some fan ponies I draw a lot more and I've made actual customs of too.

A lot of the art here is super cool, I gotta get more creative with my ponies >_<

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

poetry thread: stuff you write, stuff you like

Started by DarmodejBoard ✑ ∙ Writing & Stationery

Replies: 12
Views: 2516
Last post July 26, 2024 @639.64
by spiralstaircase
Art thread!

Started by corvidBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 2
Views: 1635
Last post April 08, 2022 @684.06
by Karius
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 41
Views: 4898
Last post August 01, 2024 @945.76
by arsenicCatnip

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi