Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @544.41
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  What’s the best Wi-Fi network name you’ve seen?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: What’s the best Wi-Fi network name you’ve seen?  (Read 2368 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Spring, 25 May 2023 @758 » Embed

What’s the best Wi-Fi network name you’ve seen?

My old building used to have a 'VIRUS! DANGER!' wifi, the current one has 'Keep Trying Eventually You Will Guess', I am also a fan of mine 'Xande's Juice Shack' (no one is this house is called xande and we don't own a juice shack but I have the sense of humor of a 6 years old so this is funny to me  :ozwomp:  )

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 25 May 2023 @768 » Embed

When I was out of state visiting family I saw a WIFI network called "FBI Surveillance Van". I've yet to run into another interesting WIFI network name.

Logged
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 25 May 2023 @770 » Toggle Font Embed

"NO STEALING YOU THIEF!"

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Spring, 25 May 2023 @801 » Embed

there's a wifi network at my apartment complex called "Unregistered Hypercam 2". i'm upset that i didn't think of it first  :tongue:

Logged
yungwake0
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Keep your friends close, and your enemies toaster
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: yungwake0
iMood: yungwake0

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 25 May 2023 @907 » Toggle Font Embed

Not a name, but I like when people set their password to "idontknow" so when someone asks for the password they just say "I don't know" :grin:

Logged

https://yungwake0.neocities.org/88link/yungwake.gif
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 25 May 2023 @927 » Toggle Font Embed

Hal9000

« Last Edit: Summer, 30 Aug 2024 @874 by dotmidi » Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
lulu
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: lulu
iMood: WILDLIFE

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 27 May 2023 @019 » Toggle Font Embed

No matter where I move, I've always had a neighbor with an FBI-related network name.

Uh, I have a neighbor who is constantly screaming at his partner and somebody changed their network name to "dump him already" which was pretty clever. Also had a "Nook's Cranny" for a bit when Animal Crossing New Horizons was popular.

Logged

 
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 27 May 2023 @031 » Toggle Font Embed

Fun fact, you can use special characters in wifi names on many routers! I set my dad's wifi as .*★ HobHob ★*.

Also none of them are particularly great, but when I lived in NewYork this insane list was the wifi selection around me (It's not even the full list!!)
https://nonit.me/external/images/many-wifis.jpg

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
voynich
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile


Professional Internet troll
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: Spring, 27 May 2023 @238 » Embed

This might be a biased statement, but my network SSID, CIA Honeypot is pretty good imo. Samsung Smart Fridge is also one I've seen in the wild. Might be a real fridge, who knows.

Logged

:unite: The Internet is a series of cups
plantovision
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


born to ":3" forced to ":)"
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: Spring, 28 May 2023 @228 » Toggle Font Embed

"Hidden Network" is doing a very poor job of hiding :ohdear:.

Logged

Quote
born to be silly, forced to be stupid
https://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/Button.pnghttps://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/EvergreenButton.pnghttps://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/ButtonAnti.png
brisray
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #10 on: Spring, 28 May 2023 @834 » Embed

Someone near me has "Pokemon GO Masters". I think I know which of my neighbors that is.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe