Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @244.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | | |-+  Spiderverse!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spiderverse!  (Read 1006 times)
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« on: June 18, 2023 @235.63 »

across the spiderverse is such a lovely, ambitious movie that i decided to talk about it here! its existence makes me both very very happy and very very sad - it's a super entertaining and well crafted piece of animation, but the reason it's gotten the commercial support it has is because it's based off of an existing property, and i really wish that there were more films like it!!

part of what makes this film so damn good is the fact that it's a top-of-its-class animation. this movie would not be as good as it is without it. the people who worked on this movie deserve all the love they can get!

have you seen any of the films in the spiderverse franchise? if you have, what are your thoughts on them?
microbyte
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023 @966.11 »

That movie, and that entire franchise as a whole, are so freaking good! It was amazing!!
And the animation was so cool too! Like, when she hugs her dad towards the end, and the animation style and pallet start changing, it's just soooo cool :omg:
PLUS, the ending was just so amazing, like that cliffhanger was at just the right time for it to be super duper cool!
And just the animation the entire movie is so amazing.
And Miguel is so cool, and the old spiderman from the old movie (with his kid), IS JUST SOOO FUNNY!!
IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!  :grin:
Quinn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

EW THERE IS A THIN SLUG ON TEH GROUND *braf*

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: riley
iMood: riley_
PicMix: xXQuinn.CatastropheXx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023 @789.04 »

the animation is so neat, the way they mixed classic comic-book art styles, sketches and 3d animation made the film so much cooler. and the colours they picked were also super sleek. it was beautiful!1

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024 @764.83 »

I lovee them! the visuals especially but also the story. I watched both movies multiple times and I am excited for the 3rd one too

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024 @138.91 »

Both these movies are among my favorites! And I'm really proud to say that I've seen both of them in theaters. I got to see Across last year for my birthday  :4u:

Seraphim
Casual Poster

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024 @268.14 »

Absolute gems of movies! I can't wait until the third movie. I was a bit worried about Across The Spiderverse, since doing a middle part of a trilogy can be difficult. But this movie upped the ante at a great pace, and I loved how much love the other characters got. All of their designs are so good, but Hobie really stole the show for me. A truly punk spider-person.

Plus a killer soundtrack!

:drat:
Memory
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024 @841.31 »

I love the spiderverse series so much! especially the animation , every frame was so colorful and well done and yummy  :ok:
garystu
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2024 @26.59 »

They're fine. Not as wild on them as some are, but theyre alright. Its a spectacle to see how it looks when big movie budgets and software are tossed at non-photorealistic rendering. The antagonists and villains are good.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024 @340.21 by garystu » Logged

gazafunds.com | Daily click for Palestine

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Signature Graphic ^^^ Credits
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi