Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @102.78 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 898.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Meowdy o/

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Meowdy o/  (Read 57 times)
Newbie ⚓︎

wriggling around

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: 117

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: September 07, 2024 @876.82 »

Heya! Hello! I joined last year but was promptly overrun with other things that took over my time and I'm just now getting around to saying hello here, but I know I want to stick around this time. I've been webzone wrangling with my own neocites hosted site since early 2021, and a few other sites as well since then, for myself and others, but my prior experience in html and css was as a kid on Neopets. (a familiar tale I'm sure) 

Presently, I am into basically anything related to making stuff and being creative, it was cosplay for a long time, but now I'm learning 3d modeling (slowly) and I've always been drawing/illustrating since I was just a tiny little creature.  Oh and like for other interests my thing is just being big into listening to music, playing video games (or at least watching other people play them so I have my hands free to make stuff), and I recently got into fountain pens!

Anyway, social media has been a bit rough over the years and trained me to be less social online (hermit like, even) than I'd like but I'm changing that now, so hello everyone! :happy:  :skull:
malice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2024 @886.42 »

Hi! Your site looks incredible :omg:

I'm totally with you on the whole social media making you withdraw thing, I just deleted all of mine recently and I'm pretty much only reachable via forums and Neocities. I hope to see you around and don't be afraid to show off your art sometime, you have amazing work from what I've seen on your site! ^_^

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: catbyte
iMood: catbyte
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Blog Rework Saga FinishedFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2024 @896.94 »

welcome to the forum! i enjoyed looking through your site a lot, the index page is so cool!  :seal:

alsoooo since you mentioned them i must ask... whats your favorite fountain pen you've used? mine has to be (currently) the monteverde regatta sport in orange! although i must admit mine isn't inked at the moment though since i prefer lamy safari for classes.

:3
Newbie ⚓︎

wriggling around

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: 117

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Today at @991.32 »

welcome to the forum! i enjoyed looking through your site a lot, the index page is so cool!  :seal:

alsoooo since you mentioned them i must ask... whats your favorite fountain pen you've used? mine has to be (currently) the monteverde regatta sport in orange! although i must admit mine isn't inked at the moment though since i prefer lamy safari for classes.

Thank you!! I haven't tried too many pens yet, but I like the Asvine P20's writing feel quite a bit, even if it seems to dry up if I take my eyes off it for more than a day. The lamy safari is a good one, I got one recently to keep de Atramentis Doument Black in, actually!  Hmm... now that I'm thinking about it, making a page for fountain pens on my site might be fun! :omg:

Hi! Your site looks incredible :omg:

I'm totally with you on the whole social media making you withdraw thing, I just deleted all of mine recently and I'm pretty much only reachable via forums and Neocities. I hope to see you around and don't be afraid to show off your art sometime, you have amazing work from what I've seen on your site! ^_^

Thank you so much!  :cheesy:

OH man I'm so jealous! I would love to drop at least some of the social media accounts I have. :omg:
Oh I'll have to do that then, thank you!!
CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: catbyte
iMood: catbyte
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Blog Rework Saga FinishedFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Today at @7.26 »

Thank you!! I haven't tried too many pens yet, but I like the Asvine P20's writing feel quite a bit, even if it seems to dry up if I take my eyes off it for more than a day. The lamy safari is a good one, I got one recently to keep de Atramentis Doument Black in, actually!  Hmm... now that I'm thinking about it, making a page for fountain pens on my site might be fun! :omg:
i haven't had experience with that pen but after searching it up i do quite like the aesthetics of it!

in regards to the dryness, have you tried storing your pen in a different orientation? i've found that storing pens nib up creates more rough starts than horizontal or nib down. it may also be worth looking into if it's just apart of the characteristics (of your ink of choice for the pen) to be on the dryer side as well. pens not writing when you want them to has to be the most frustrating part of fp ownership, well besides inky fingers!

i also use a de atramentis document ink in one of my safari's too, i use sepia brown. it's one of my favorite inks at the moment besides wearingeul's hamlet.

if you end up making a fountain pen page let me know! i would love to take a peek. i've also wanted to make a pen page, but i've pushed it off for nearly a year now haha.

:3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi