Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @90.16 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 20/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 910.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  What would your life look like in the Pokemon universe?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What would your life look like in the Pokemon universe?  (Read 2571 times)
zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2024 @490.66 »

Ever since I was a kid I imagined myself as a mysterious traveller that flies around the world on a very powerful Altaria... Honestly, that view hasn't changed much at all. I love travelling, and since that lifestyle is almost encouraged in the Pokemon world, I would really enjoy to do just that.

Maybe I would consider getting Torracat and Sneasel now, since they became one of my favorite pokemon, but something about travelling the world with a single pokemon that is your most trusted friend really speaks to me still.

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
Lofthousezzz

MEGA MAN SWEEEEP

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2024 @148.81 »

I'd wanna do whatever those NPCs do in their one room houses. Idk what they do for a job besides tell whatever 10 year old who barges into their house some useful info and hang around their pokemon but that sounds like the life! chillin with my minccino  :dive:

Check out my Flight Rising page!
spiralstaircase
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2024 @651.32 »

I think I would draw a lot of Pokemon. Maybe I would take a stroll by the sea and sit down with my Oshawott by my side and draw him on my sketchbook... I'd just live my normal life, as I am right now, but I'd have lots of Pokemon with me, keep them as pets, upload pictures of them on my site, write about them, watch videos and read about them...
I wouldn't be a trainer, I'd be far too scared to engage in any battles. I mean, in real life, my dog is pretty lazy - maybe my Pokemon would be the same, hehe. I would take them with me on long walks through the city
If I did have a team, I feel like I probably wouldn't have my favourite Pokemon like Magnemite or Reuniclus. I think my team (team? Can someone who isn't a Pokemon trainer have a 'team'?) would be Buizel and Oshawott, cuz I love otters so much, Dachsbun cuz dog... I'd have an Eeveelution, maybe Flareon or Vaporeon. Probably Vaporeon. I'd have a lot of water types because I live near the river and the ocean.
I can imagine I would also have lots of stuffed animals and T-shirts, stickers, whatever of cute Pokemon.

There's not a soul listening to this recording.

Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2024 @636.71 »

Not sure if I'd be a trainer or anything but I'd definitely have a bunch of water-type pokemon and maybe be a rancher of some kind. Could be fun to imagine a huge water park filled with Totodiles, Wailords and Ludicolo.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 18
Views: 6611
Last post August 31, 2024 @266.71
by greyskieshappymind
If you had a Pokemon type...

Started by NeonriserBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 38
Views: 4938
Last post December 05, 2023 @137.31
by Fish
Wilde Life by Pascalle Lepas

Started by demonologiBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 1459
Last post March 20, 2023 @564.03
by debleb

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi