Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @241.77 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 30/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  it's me, hi

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: it's me, hi  (Read 518 times)
erii

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: eri

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 26, 2023 @777.22 »

Hello!! I'm Erica (or Eri), she/they. I'm 32 and miss the old web terribly so woooo for the web revival! I'm autistic & queer. I used to be a lawyer (it's hard for me to even believe that), but I'm back in school getting an MLIS to become an archivist, hopefully!

I'm a huge Trekkie and my most recent obsession/special interest is Taylor Swift. (I'm ashamed to say that when I was younger I bought into the "other girls suck" mindset, and it took me about 15 years to realize "oh I really like her and I'm willing to admit it.") My music tastes range wildly, I love pop, hip-hop, industrial, dance, folk...and everything else basically. I love spooky things, horror is my favorite genre. When it comes to Star Trek, I am in love with Trip Tucker. Almost as much as I love my real husband, yikes.

I've always been really TV obsessed. Biggest loves are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, What We Do in the Shadows, Strange New Worlds, Lower Decks, Solar Opposites, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, and Toast of London. Older favorites: Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Veronica Mars, Community, a million others. Other stuff I like: my dog (her name is Kira and she just turned 1!), commentary YouTube, Judaism (I am almost finished converting), online TCGs, glitter, horror podcasts, Broadway musicals from the 1990s-2000s. I'm interested in way too many things.

Happy to be here. :D

and you don't really read into my melancholia
NeonNights
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023 @101.62 »

I've always been really TV obsessed. Biggest loves are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, What We Do in the Shadows, Strange New Worlds, Lower Decks, Solar Opposites, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, and Toast of London. Older favorites: Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Veronica Mars, Community, a million others. Other stuff I like: my dog (her name is Kira and she just turned 1!), commentary YouTube, Judaism (I am almost finished converting), online TCGs, glitter, horror podcasts, Broadway musicals from the 1990s-2000s. I'm interested in way too many things.
OMG YOU LIKE COMMUNITY AND WWDITS
you are a very cool person.
:transport:

:ozwomp: CHECK OUT MY WEBSITES! :ozwomp:
:ozwomp: FEED MY TAMANOTCHI! :ozwomp:
Memory
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023 @615.41 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Erica! I'm wishing you good luck and vibes for your studies!!

I really love star trek too, do you have a favourite character? I really enjoy Janeway, but I do have a soft spot for Kes and the doctor from voyager too! I relate to your Taylor Swift experience too, but with the colour pink... I don't think it helped that I had one brother and grew up with only male cousins, so I was inundated with the "GIRLY THINGS ARE LAME" mindset, but I'm glad to hear that you're allowing yourself to enjoy what you want now! Better late than never!!

Oh, and thank you for listing all your favourite TV shows! It's a bit of a selfish reason, but I recently bought a TV for the first time ever and don't know where to start on netflix... So your list has provided me with a lot of recommendations! If you had to pick one TV show to rewatch, which would it be?

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023 @749.85 »

Hi erica I´m kinda of fan of buffy and what we do in the shadows.  So what you´re favorite Buffy Couple?  I also been trying to get into Star Trek starting with the original series, but I´m loving Lower Decks so.

Welcome  :cheesy:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi