Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @854.61
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 146.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  *dodge rolls into your range*


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: *dodge rolls into your range*  (Read 1195 times)
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @145 » Embed

Hey Hi HELLO!
nice to meet you all  :4u: !! I've been creepily stalking these forums for a while now :dive:  and I FIIIINALLY decided to actually sign up. color me EXCITED  :transport:

To any lovely souls who are out there reading this obnoxious forum post, I have a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION for you to hopefully get to know some of you better...

If you were a light source, :unite: what would you be? Fairy lights? A nice, tall lamp with a beautiful lampshade? A colored bulb? Christmas lights? HALLOWEEN lights? The glow of an anglerfish? TELL ME!! c:

Thanks for reading and (hopefully) replying!! Lolo signing off  :dive:


Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
virtue
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @719 » Toggle Font Embed

Give me a moment, I need to think very hard about this question for no particular reason.

Okay cool its been like 5 minutes for me but I'm back. I would either be a moonlight tower or one of the indicator LEDs on my mixing board. My mixing board is over in the corner and I don't feel like taking a picture of it right now, but its very pretty and heavily used and I love it.

Moonlight towers, if you haven't heard of them, are these enormous towers originally used in place of streetlamps that would poorly cast an extremely bright arc light down onto large portions of a city. They were extremely ineffective, inefficient, and dangerous, but nonetheless beautiful. They have a very unique vibe about them. I've yet to see one in person, which is actually shockingly difficult to accomplish since despite their widespread popularity once upon a time, there are VERY few left in the country, and I believe only a single one of the remaining moonlight towers is still in use, and it has been HEAVILY retrofitted.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sH_O24SgvEI/Vxtn-WHYZ0I/AAAAAAABNDE/LflejJDQgcE/moonlight-towers-12.jpghttps://austinot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Moonlight-Tower-East-11th-Trinity-1024x768.jpg
https://andymattern.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Andy_Mattern-Moonlight_Tower_Leland-East-Side.jpghttps://live.staticflickr.com/7568/15233285893_6c979dc836_b.jpg

Logged

I <3 RANDOM MESSAGES!!!
https://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/corru_Observer.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/download-sburb.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/delete-twitter.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/discord_No_Way.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/piracy_Now.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/no_Fucking_Thanks.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/fuck-google.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/anti-drm.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/fuck-suburbs.gif
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @839 » Embed

WOAH O_O Moonlight towers look SICK!! I can't believe I'd never heard of them before, even though I live in a big city :tnt: I guess it makes sense since they're not really popular, like you said..

I'm gonna look up if there are any where I live and try to see one on my next commute >=3

I definitely get that feeling from you. You'd definitely a moonlight tower!! A fitting choice for royalty c;


xoxo, lolo =3



Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe