Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @71.33 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 929.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello all!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 329 times)
petered0ut

wOah

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: _petered0ut_

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: January 20, 2024 @41.02 »

hi! i'm Pete. i'm not one for social media these days (for various reasons but mainly it's just not great for my mental health), but i've always loved a good forum. i used to frequently lurk on forums when i was much younger, so i'm glad i managed to find a place like this. it feels like a time capsule to the "good ol days" if you will haha.

anyway, more about me, i'm a creative person in a few ways. i love writing, drawing, and making music. i'm an amateur at all of these, but i'm passionate anyway. i hope to make this creativity thing a proper career in the near future, and i'll probably make some sort of site to post those things on, but for now, it's all in the beginning stages.

i like a lot of things, but to put it simply, i'm a huge nerd. mostly about sci-fi and fantasy, and other miscellaneous things that i have a concerning amount of knowledge of. i know a lot of things, not anything particularly useful, but usefulness is subjective anyway :P

that's just about all you need to know i think. i'm glad to be here :D

"my galaxy is spinning towards the future" -bill wurtz
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024 @44.70 »

Yooo welcome to melonland! I hope you have a good time here, im ur local psycho bear and you can contact me or anyone else by xmpp, matrix, email, etc. We have a lot of guides about this stuff as well as links to cool places so dig around and find out!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi