Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @85.81 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 915.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello, MelonLanders!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hello, MelonLanders!  (Read 808 times)
xero333

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: xero333
iMood: xero333
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024 @600.44 »

Ahh, hmmm - how do I explain... it's not a rule; it's not something that is imposed or regulated. It's a (hopefully) shared feeling that was part of what inspired the creation of this forum and other online spaces like it. I'm not telling you how to behave, I'm trying to invite you (and actually xero333) into the dialogue that all of this is about. You can disagree, or agree, or have no opinion at all! But the point is that it's there, and you're here, and you're welcome to join in :4u: (If that makes sense!)

Yeah, I get it. I know this place tends towards more in depth replies, less abbreviations, and less "shitposting". Totally get that. My comment was purely in relation to what they had put on their own personal site under hobbies. Nothing to do with what they posted here on the forums. Of course, I would never even think about shitposting here. This forum is more intelligent and deserves more respect than that. My comment was more of a joke reply, and again, not related to anything here on the forum, but just commenting on one specific part of their personal site.

:pc: Bring back the old web! :pc:
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2024 @941.57 »

Hello  :cheerR:

I hope you'll have a good time on the forum !
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi