Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @74.70 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 926.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  What's your sense of fashion?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What's your sense of fashion?  (Read 2878 times)
Absentmind
Full Member ⚓︎

Hanging out, havin' a punt

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Smashing Pumpkins Live June 2024 !First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2024 @872.69 »

Born to dress like Jesse Pinkman, forced to wear office casual

invader_gvim
Casual Poster ⚓︎

My husband kept loving me when I became a girl.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Sent On Earth By The Almighty TallestJoined 2024!
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2024 @935.52 »

I'd say my look is a mix of emo and punk fashion most of the time, though I tend to incorporate a lot of styles into it at different times, ranging from adding some goth elements to decora aspects if it works with an outfit. My wardrobe is mostly band tees, shirts from events I went to, flannels, knit sweaters, hoodies, and a handful of anime tees, with black or dark blue jeans. I have a lot of hoodies and sweatshirts that I've managed to keep in good condition over the years, and I also have a denim battle jacket decked out with pins and patches and spikes. I do have some cute dresses but I don't wear those as often just for practical reasons, as usually I'm biking places and half the time when I'm at work or school I'm in a lab. I'm a huge fan of pairing shorts with leggings since that's definitely a look and it's lab safe. I have a regular pair of black sneakers that are pretty heavy duty and slip resistant that I wear most of the time, but I do have some nice black boots for some occasions. I tend to use a lot of jewelry like chokers and belt chains and earrings in my looks, and when I do makeup I tend to go for a heavy look with graphic eyeliner, usually some blended colors in the eyeshadow, and black lipstick.

I say that I also look sort of emo, although I also dress like an old lady because I was socialized as a male and have n ofashion sense. In general I have found that wearing all black (with some whites and reds) makes everything match and keeps my lack of fashion sense from ruining things too bad.  :cheesy:

I get to dress up for work because I am a caretaker, and it provides me a judgement free environment to test out what looks good and what doesn't. I sort of have a rectangular shaped body, so dresses look okay on me as long as they aren't tight.

I loooooove my fishnet gloves and black leggings which I weear with almost every outfit. :loved:

zj
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zeejay
iMood: zeejay

View Profile WWW

water walterFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2024 @717.74 »

I like to dress vaguely emo/punk, but as I don't buy new clothes very often that wardrobe is not very fleshed out. I mainly thrift clothing or buy second hand online when I can. My favorite item is my black jean jacket on which I sew patches related to my music taste and interests - these are often referred to as battle jackets :)

why dontcha have a peek at my site :eyes:
(23 years old)
this is Kurt ↓
gif of a ""tamaNOTchi". Click to feed!
click to feed him :3
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Web design is fashion design ?? Your thoughts on self expression online?

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 11
Views: 2684
Last post August 31, 2023 @620.49
by technomage
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 41
Views: 4898
Last post August 01, 2024 @945.76
by arsenicCatnip
Fashion Page

Started by dotmidiBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 2
Views: 857
Last post December 08, 2022 @801.60
by wodaro

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi