Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @799.19
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 201.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Melonland, Ahoy


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Melonland, Ahoy  (Read 962 times)
fragbait
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 21 Apr 2024 @944 » Embed

What's good? :dog:

I'm Cal (they/ them), but I mostly go by Fragbait or Aardwolf. I'm an artist, developer, and appreciator of obscure first person games. I couldn't have ever imagined myself being excited to be apart of a web forum, but this world of web revival has opened my creative horizons and I'm afraid there's no turning back!

For the most part, lurking has always been my main way of internetting, but just this once I'm inclined to be a wee-little more engaged; I'll be sure to share stuff that feels suitably "web-ey" to those interested when the time comes.

Oh! I've also been loitering in your minecraft server. It's inspired me to make texture packs again! Whenever I get one to a decent state I'll be sure to show it off.

Anyway, y'all stay hydrated. :grin:  :cheesy:  :grin:


Logged

:dog::dog::dog:
honowo
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


(any pronouns)
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: f66x
iMood: f66x
PicMix: honowo

Artifacts:
hello penpal! :)Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 23 Apr 2024 @221 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks for the reminder to stay hydrated! I'm always needing one.

Logged

https://file.garden/ZdkCPZzmo3pLm8Vt/F66x-icon.pnghttps://file.garden/ZdkCPZzmo3pLm8Vt/Emil-icon.png
🌸
Little Matcha Girl
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 23 Apr 2024 @343 » Embed

Heyo Fragbait! You have a lot of talents and that's awesome. I just mostly draw but heck if it wouldn't be awesome to learn game dev. See you around!!

Logged

hi! I love pastels, drawing, and cute stuff!!
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 23 Apr 2024 @773 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey ! Welcome to the forum ! Maybe we'll get a Melonland First Person shooter one day, eh ? (joking !) Have fun !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe