Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @558.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 24/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Melonland, Ahoy

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Melonland, Ahoy  (Read 413 times)
fragbait

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: April 21, 2024 @944.00 »

What's good? :dog:

I'm Cal (they/ them), but I mostly go by Fragbait or Aardwolf. I'm an artist, developer, and appreciator of obscure first person games. I couldn't have ever imagined myself being excited to be apart of a web forum, but this world of web revival has opened my creative horizons and I'm afraid there's no turning back!

For the most part, lurking has always been my main way of internetting, but just this once I'm inclined to be a wee-little more engaged; I'll be sure to share stuff that feels suitably "web-ey" to those interested when the time comes.

Oh! I've also been loitering in your minecraft server. It's inspired me to make texture packs again! Whenever I get one to a decent state I'll be sure to show it off.

Anyway, y'all stay hydrated. :grin:  :cheesy:  :grin:

:dog::dog::dog:
honowo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

(any pronouns)

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: f66x
iMood: f66x
PicMix: honowo

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024 @221.23 »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks for the reminder to stay hydrated! I'm always needing one.

🌸
Little Matcha Girl

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024 @343.01 »

Heyo Fragbait! You have a lot of talents and that's awesome. I just mostly draw but heck if it wouldn't be awesome to learn game dev. See you around!!

hi! I love pastels, drawing, and cute stuff!!
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024 @773.02 »

Hey ! Welcome to the forum ! Maybe we'll get a Melonland First Person shooter one day, eh ? (joking !) Have fun !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi