This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @837.14
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  What are those anchors next to user types?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: What are those anchors next to user types?  (Read 1547 times)
VelvetSoul
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


I may not know where I'm going, but I'll get there
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanA cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 06 Jul 2024 @814 » Toggle Font Embed

I've noticed that some members of this forum have anchors beside their member status, I clicked on one and got taken to a site but I was too blind to find any information on it there.

I'm curious about how certain parts of the forum works, but I'm unsure where to get that information. I apologize if this info is easily accessible somewhere and I'm just ignorant of where.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 06 Jul 2024 @833 » Toggle Font Embed

Arrrrr when ye be surfin the forum'o'melons ye may be sightn anchors indeed. Annnd it may ponder opon yer mind what might them achors be doin there, and rightly so! For a ponder'n be a wise man bread, and an an answer be his butter  :melon:

Sooo I'll answer ye with a riidle, lest yer butter be too easy to plunder in these old times.

The surf runs high and the site be whali'n; the wind be blowin in the servers sails and those that can catch a breeze will need an anchor; lest they run aground o' the moosey beach.

Does that give ye a clue??  :skull:

« Last Edit: Summer, 30 Aug 2024 @907 by Melooon » Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Eunice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Behind every great woman there is a cat.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 17 Aug 2024 @413 » Embed

Weird. I don't see any anchors at all, anywhere in the forum. Ahem, I mean, eeee me hearties! There be no anchors away here, unless I be Blind and lookin' out o' wrong end o' telescope.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 30 Aug 2024 @914 » Toggle Font Embed

Weird. I don't see any anchors at all, anywhere in the forum. Ahem, I mean, eeee me hearties! There be no anchors away here, unless I be Blind and lookin' out o' wrong end o' telescope.

Blue blistering barnacles!!! The non default themes have been sailing without this feature for nary 2 years upon the salty foams  :drat: Ayyyy it be bad captain'n I tell ya and for that ye have me shame; tis fixed now tis fixed and nay we speak of it again  :eyes:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe