Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @95.87 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 905.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  What are those anchors next to user types?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What are those anchors next to user types?  (Read 248 times)
VelvetSoul
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Till the moon may fall, and the sun may die.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

A cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« on: July 06, 2024 @814.33 »

I've noticed that some members of this forum have anchors beside their member status, I clicked on one and got taken to a site but I was too blind to find any information on it there.

I'm curious about how certain parts of the forum works, but I'm unsure where to get that information. I apologize if this info is easily accessible somewhere and I'm just ignorant of where.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024 @833.22 »

Arrrrr when ye be surfin the forum'o'melons ye may be sightn anchors indeed. Annnd it may ponder opon yer mind what might them achors be doin there, and rightly so! For a ponder'n be a wise man bread, and an an answer be his butter  :melon:

Sooo I'll answer ye with a riidle, lest yer butter be too easy to plunder in these old times.

The surf runs high and the site be whali'n; the wind be blowin in the servers sails and those that can catch a breeze will need an anchor; lest they run aground o' the moosey beach.

Does that give ye a clue??  :skull:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024 @906.67 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Eunice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Behind every great woman there is a cat.

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

View Profile WWW

The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2024 @413.00 »

Weird. I don't see any anchors at all, anywhere in the forum. Ahem, I mean, eeee me hearties! There be no anchors away here, unless I be Blind and lookin' out o' wrong end o' telescope.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024 @914.16 »

Weird. I don't see any anchors at all, anywhere in the forum. Ahem, I mean, eeee me hearties! There be no anchors away here, unless I be Blind and lookin' out o' wrong end o' telescope.

Blue blistering barnacles!!! The non default themes have been sailing without this feature for nary 2 years upon the salty foams  :drat: Ayyyy it be bad captain'n I tell ya and for that ye have me shame; tis fixed now tis fixed and nay we speak of it again  :eyes:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 41
Views: 4898
Last post August 01, 2024 @945.76
by arsenicCatnip
/home/user/'s Obscure Song of the Day

Started by MemoryBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 7
Views: 1527
Last post March 23, 2023 @493.16
by Memory
Interacting with other Users!

Started by dotmidiBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 2
Views: 838
Last post December 08, 2022 @903.44
by creaturefeature

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi