Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @726.71
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Other Forums?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print Embed
Author Topic: Other Forums?  (Read 31741 times)
Plasmon
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #75 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @820 » Embed

Quote
...they have the same sort of culture as the green bird site that talks about Chris Chan all the time. that culture also has many intricacies like how they don't like when you trash talk the clover site or Terry Davis and they often like the same linux distros as the green bird site members.

I can second your statement.

Yeah I tried the Agora Road forums about five years ago—and in theory I should have liked it, since I was really into vaporwave back then—but the culture skeeved me out a bit. I can understand nostalgia for the old web, especially since I'm on here, I have a blog, etc., but it felt a bit more RETVRN-ish—browse the philosophy/paranormal board for five minutes and you'll get what I mean. (The general presence of Smug Anime GirlsTM doesn't help, lol.)

Logged

Quote
You know those tiny bubbles inside your eyes you sometimes catch? Yeah, I’m trackin’ ’em down as we speak.
fsr
Casual Poster
*
View ProfileArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #76 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @867 » Embed

My main web project is a forum! It's custom (Laravel + Angular). It's primarily a gaming + general forum.

I won't ask for an invite, but I was unable to register without one. If you ever wish to invite me I will gladly give you my email via pm. I have read your TOS/etc and gotten a look at your culture and it should be fine fwiw.

Logged
Cheat
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #77 on: Spring, 07 Apr 2026 @656 » Embed

I won't ask for an invite, but I was unable to register without one. If you ever wish to invite me I will gladly give you my email via pm. I have read your TOS/etc and gotten a look at your culture and it should be fine fwiw.

You can totally ask for an invite. Just send me a PM with an email that is good. Or you can send it to septagon.app@gmail.com directly.

Logged
GlitchWolf47
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


silly creature >w<
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: glitchwolf47
iMood: GlitchWolf47
PicMix: Glitchwolf47

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #78 on: Spring, 22 Apr 2026 @948 » Embed

And also keep in mind the agora road forums might not be nice to furries (so be warned).


Sorry Im so late to this but I was just reading through it. Why is Agora Road not nice to furries? I was not aware of this and now im curious about why that might be

Logged

https://user.uploads.dev/file/609716c1b138ddab0fa9d8ccb7ea926b.gif Glitchy/Zô
    https://glitchwolf47.nekoweb.org/images/buttons/SiteButton1.gifhttps://user.uploads.dev/file/eae6726b1b95da3a04cb71f6ff4556de.gif
fancypengy
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


crush me with the sunshine of your mind
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: fancypengy

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #79 on: Summer, 12 Aug 2026 @236 » Toggle Font Embed

I just discovered movieforums.com a few days ago and I'm obsessed??? It's a big, active community, many of the members have been on there for over a decade (the forum was started in 2001), and people are quite friendly. The average user skews a bit older than Melonland, as far as I can gather, but it's still quite diverse and definitely open to all ages. Very cool! Go check it out! :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Logged

https://fancypengy.neocities.org/images/dogsrunning_gif.gif
yeah, you cloud my head / but can you really get lost in heaven?
kurohaato
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Full Steam Ahead! (≧∀≦)ゞ
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: kurohaato

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
BobYellow FishThe World's Cutest Predator BurbyFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #80 on: Summer, 21 Aug 2026 @688 » Toggle Font Embed

These are all specialty forums but imo those are the best kinds  :grin:

Vocaverse - Vocaloid, Utau, SynthV, etc. For people who love singing robots. Looks like it was started c. 2018.

Tiki Forum - Forum dedicated to the tiki revival. They also have a "This Day in Tiki" page which is always fun to see on a niche site. I'll personally be enjoying world coconut day on September 2nd. Established 2019.

Tiki Central - Another forum dedicated to the tiki revival. From what I can tell this is the OG tiki forum (do not quote me I'm an idiot on the internet) starting in 2002 to today with only a brief period offline from 2020 to 2022.

I think y'all can tell I've gotten into tiki stuff lol

Logged

It ain't much but it's honest work

Artifact Swap: Snail Mail
Skyweaver
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #81 on: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @089 » Embed


Sorry Im so late to this but I was just reading through it. Why is Agora Road not nice to furries? I was not aware of this and now im curious about why that might be


Cursory glance at the forums a while back reveals a quite edgy attitude and I noticed they weren't being... fully accepting of polyromantic ppl. See also the other posts on this thread about Agora.

« Last Edit: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @106 by Skyweaver » Logged

Aero and Skeuo Graphic Designer
Skyweaver's website!!

https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/jamie.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/faa-forum.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/miku.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/scp.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/aimp.png
demiurgeQuantified
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


supreme honkifex
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2025!
« Reply #82 on: Summer, 23 Aug 2026 @706 » Embed

Cursory glance at the forums a while back reveals a quite edgy attitude and I noticed they weren't being... fully accepting of polyromantic ppl. See also the other posts on this thread about Agora.

Yeah, they lean a little bit [auto redacted]-y imo. Not fully as bad as them, but the site generally has an attitude of being a "last bastion of free speech" and that sort of stuff

Logged

https://file.garden/ZL6ncCeVhBA68iAX/243.gif
lakes
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #83 on: Summer, 23 Aug 2026 @814 » Embed

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
Xyphien
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #84 on: Autumn, 08 Sep 2026 @073 » Embed

Here's the forums I go on daily:
https://loneportal.com/forums.php - Retro/Y2K
https://forumpromotion.net - Webmasters / Promotion
https://www.gamingdna.co.uk/ - Gaming
https://www.revillution.net/forums/ - Gaming
https://www.virtualpetlist.com/whats-new/ - Monster Taming
https://discourse.32bit.cafe/ - Similar to this imo
and this one are all on my daily forum tab :)

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/LcwoqOA.png
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe