Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @857.69
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  The Cbeebies Thread


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: The Cbeebies Thread  (Read 1158 times)
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 16 Dec 2025 @193 » Toggle Font Embed

This is a thread dedicated towards talking about CBeebies, a British kid's programming channel that has been running since 2002. What are your experiences with CBeebies?

For me, my memories with CBeebies has to do with the BBC website, and more specifically, the Cbeebies section. I would go to that website almost every day during my early childhood, and I loved interacting with the games. There were also a few shows that I fell in love with (Numberjacks, Alphablocks, Mister Maker, Charlie and Lola).

Now what got me back into CBeebies was a video about CBeebies characters in a Smash Bros game, and I became so intrigued that I channeled my inner nostalgia. Now I'm saving CBeebies games on Flashpoint and making my own world based on the multiple shows from that channel.

And for those who are wondering, this is the CBeebies website I'm talking about: https://web.archive.org/web/20120618001329/http://www.bbc.co.uk:80/cbeebies/shows/all

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
ShadaneArts
Newbie
*
View ProfileArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 16 Dec 2025 @208 » Embed

I grew up in Alaska, currently staying in Canada, so we definitely had some CBeebies shows in our programming roster. I never had the channel itself, though because obviously, US. It was usually Noggin, Sprout, or PBS Kids with shows originating from CBeebies, and I think Alaska was one of a few states that didn't have Qubo prior to shutting down. I have it now that I own a smart TV, though; I can watch whatever show me and my little sister want, and I want to convince her to watch Kipper with me.
Speaking of Qubo, I wonder if anybody here remembers that edgy final sign-off hoax? That one got a good laugh out of me.

Logged
hikatamika
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Alien from Pluto
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Sonic - SA2 Life IconTVred crossJoined 2025!England
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 17 Dec 2025 @118 » Embed

I'm a British expat who left at age 3, but visited multiple times a year on holiday, then moved back for some of my secondary school years.

I have fond memories of Cbeebies and CBBC!

That said, I guess I'm quite Old™, so my shows were like, Bob the Builder, Noddy, Postman Pat, Teletubbies, Tweenies, etc.
I have a lot of CBBC faves (Tracy Beakerrrr), but IDK if that's off topic or not.

Now living in the States for the 2nd time in my life, I wonder what the programming on CBeebies is like nowadays.  :omg:

Edit: typo

Logged

https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/25297249ea1b.png
chantolove
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Jewels. Quarrystone. Salt. Blasting powder. Enough
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: chantolove

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!THE-MEASURE-CUTSHungry caterpillar
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @198 » Embed

My father is from England, so while we couldn't watch much CBeebies here, I grew up on their flash games site and what was accessible online!! And we had a lot of CDs my uncle sent over from his job. Tweenies, Bob the Builder, Postman Pat, just like @hikatamika lol. We had Charlie and Lola DVDs, and Shaun the Sheep too... (Was he Cbeebies?)

The fondest games in my memory are the Kerwhizz racing game and the Colour Mix Cottage game. I guess Kerwhizz was a show too? But I have no clue how it'd have worked lol

Oh, and Big & Small House... Nina & The Neurons Lab... I Can Cook... there are a lot of 'em clamoring for those top few spaces haha

Logged

https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/Guys/myguys/akiradoll.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/sitebuttonv2.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/flag.png

Artifact Swap: Tiny SunTHE-MEASURE-CUTS
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe