Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @453.61
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Mod Tracker


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Mod Tracker  (Read 3736 times)
easy_breezy
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


PonPon
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: hax_man

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Autumn, 16 Nov 2021 @000 » Embed

A common software to use in audio engines for games back in the 90s-2000s was a tracker.

This is an open source software for that
https://openmpt.org/

Logged

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe