Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @263.23
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Help me find letter gifs!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Help me find letter gifs!  (Read 1061 times)
stoat
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 06 Mar 2025 @913 » Embed

Please help me find animated (or not) letter sets?

I'm struggling to search for this without finding actual fonts!

I mean these things:
https://i.imgur.com/SdIgZK5.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/yQv3xRX.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/hW0jgGt.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/CaCyXzb.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/xknnrhH.gif

I found these on gifcities and it doesn't look like the full sets have been archived ): I know there's a set of letters doing a funky dance, I've seen them as discord emojis but can't seem to find them on the real web.

There are a few sets here under "letter": https://pixelsea.neocities.org/#letter

There are some as sprite sheets (?) here: https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/webgraphics

Does anyone know where I can find more sets? I've been wading through resource sites for ages with no luck!


Logged

i love you!
sen.fish
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @734 » Embed

A lot of these sorts of graphics will have originated from professional CD-ROM graphics libraries. A lot of them have been archived on archive.org, here are some examples:

* GIFs Galore (September 1993)
* Animated GIFS For The Web (1998)
* GIFs Galore (October 1993)
* 4000 Animierte GIFs (German)
* GIFs Galore (August 1992)
* GIF Gallery 2 (1998)
* MasterClips Animated GIFs (1998)
* The Capstone Collection: GIF Gallery (1994)
* GIF Galaxy (1993)

No guarantees, and a lot of the ones on the archives will just be shovelware, but I'm pretty confident that some of these will have the type of GIFs you're looking for. All you need to do is download the ISO file (or in some cases, download the torrent) and extract the contents. You can find more of these on the internet archive. Many gifs will be part of larger clip-art libraries, so take a look there as well.

« Last Edit: Spring, 11 Mar 2025 @775 by sen.fish » Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe