Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @131.64
Forum Activity: Five Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Wanted: Badges / Icons that are not Typical Buttons/Blinkies


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Wanted: Badges / Icons that are not Typical Buttons/Blinkies  (Read 1314 times)
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 01 Jun 2025 @767 » Embed

Hey all, I am looking for some 'badges'  or icons to add to my site that are not the standard buttons/blinkies/etc.

I am looking for something rather simple, that gives that 'welcome to the internet' vibe.

The best example I've found around the web, is this World Wide Web badge:
https://pieceofthepie.online/images/worldwideweb_badge.gif

Does anyone have any other badges like this to add to a site?

Logged
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 03 Jun 2025 @529 » Toggle Font Embed

I just found I have one of these on my site that fits your vibe:

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/welcome.gif

Don't ask me where it's from, because I forgot  :innocent:

But I really like it. It's part of my splash page. I've always been fond of road signs, I think the Internet ought to have more of these. After all, it wouldn't be the first time someone envisions the Internet as a series of roads leading to websites...

Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Stinger CreatureSnake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2025 @100 » Embed

I just found I have one of these on my site that fits your vibe:

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/welcome.gif

Don't ask me where it's from, because I forgot  :innocent:

But I really like it. It's part of my splash page. I've always been fond of road signs, I think the Internet ought to have more of these. After all, it wouldn't be the first time someone envisions the Internet as a series of roads leading to websites...

This is a great example as well - and it literally says "welcome to the internet"! I will consider adding this one as well.

I agree with you about the road signs -- we could use more signage to help us navigate this information super-highway

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe