This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @492.35
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Virtual Worlds
| | |-+  Virtual Worlds/Social MMOs Masterlist (Input wanted!)


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Virtual Worlds/Social MMOs Masterlist (Input wanted!)  (Read 6702 times)
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 11 Sep 2025 @454 » Embed

What about a symbol for it being free to play or not? I think some of these you have to buy or subscribe to, right?

Logged
Furbisms
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


What's up party people?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: furbisms
iMood: Furbisms
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cherry Blossom PetalsPlush ToyビートルさんFairy CreatureDiamondcall me beep me
« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 14 Sep 2025 @104 » Toggle Font Embed

What about a symbol for it being free to play or not? I think some of these you have to buy or subscribe to, right?

Good point, I didn't think about that... I'll have to think about how I do that because there's some nuance to it, like, free to play, free with microtransactions, free with optional subscription locked content, etc. It's definitely something I'll consider though.

Logged

https://dragcave.net/image/dq1uq.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ni1ijVU.gifhttps://finaloutpost.net/s/piEqa.png

Artifact Swap: Phone FerretPhone OctopusPhone CardFrying Pan
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe