Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @644.50
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  ARTFIGHT!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print Embed
Author Topic: ARTFIGHT!  (Read 21913 times)
asahelix
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


What does personal text mean
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: asahelix

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!SerperiorLemmingWhite MageJoined 2026!
« Reply #75 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2026 @231 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi I'm also doing Art Fight! Please attack me, it'll guarantee you a revenge!!!

https://asahelix.com/img/art/2026/artfightcard.png
This image is already outdated and I can't update it lol
https://artfight.net/~asahelix

« Last Edit: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @566 by asahelix » Logged

https://blob.gifcities.org/gifcities/ALFVVBPOXIRCQGCFCFHOBJSEOWYAGINL.gif
"Yeah, you abused the power of the birthday wish and brought this bad luck on all of us."

Artifact Swap: Smeef
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #76 on: Summer, 08 Jul 2026 @548 » Toggle Font Embed

how many attacks have yall done?

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
BARCO
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Guardian angelknight being
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: barcohot
iMood: barco
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #77 on: Summer, 09 Jul 2026 @765 » Embed

heh[/url]
how many attacks have yall done?
So far I got 7 Attacks :transport: heheheh

Here's my account link if anything


Logged

˚₊‧꒰ა ★ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
https://i.postimg.cc/HW5nP7sS/ezgif-16ca24edc1e82aed.gif
totel
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


sa svakim dijeli sve, tugu čuvaj za sebe
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mihe
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #78 on: Summer, 10 Jul 2026 @258 » Embed

i havent gotten many attacks this year (maybe bc im focusing on revenges, including revenges from the past year?)  :seal:

anyway heres my profile if anyone wants to attack <3

Logged

fizzylimesoda
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lime360
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: lime360
PicMix: fizzylimesoda
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS
OS: Bazzite
Newgrounds: lime360

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #79 on: Summer, 10 Jul 2026 @308 » Embed

here's mine

artfight.net/~lime360

can't share the card sorry

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/jy0by2.png
https://lime360.nekoweb.org/img/blinkiesCafe-M0.gif
https://lime360.nekoweb.org/img/blinkiesCafe-H9.gif

Artifact Swap: u rock
sherm
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


little bird eat bug and YELL
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: spiderchomper

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #80 on: Summer, 11 Jul 2026 @026 » Embed

I've done 5 attacks I think? 6 attacks so far! here's me  :ha:

and here's m'card! this is my first year actually participating and I had some major data losses in the last couple years so I've had to start completely over with OC creation, and it shows  :tnt: I prioritize vengeance though!

« Last Edit: Summer, 11 Jul 2026 @029 by sherm » Logged
asahelix
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


What does personal text mean
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: asahelix

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!SerperiorLemmingWhite MageJoined 2026!
« Reply #81 on: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @568 » Toggle Font Embed

how many attacks have yall done?
I have done 22 attacks and received 25 defenses if you count the mass attack I was included in and when I attacked myself, and we're only 12 days into the event!!! Compared to last year when I got NINE attacks the whole event, I'll say I've been pretty humbled by the amount of people who decided to draw my stupid characters. The other day I did nine drawings in one sitting because I had to catch up on so many revenges lol

Logged

https://blob.gifcities.org/gifcities/ALFVVBPOXIRCQGCFCFHOBJSEOWYAGINL.gif
"Yeah, you abused the power of the birthday wish and brought this bad luck on all of us."

Artifact Swap: Smeef
asahelix
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


What does personal text mean
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: asahelix

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!SerperiorLemmingWhite MageJoined 2026!
« Reply #82 on: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @568 » Toggle Font Embed

Also, I followed everyone who posted this year on this thread. Looking forward to attacking yall if I remember to and don't have a million revenges to do first!!!  :innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent:

Logged

https://blob.gifcities.org/gifcities/ALFVVBPOXIRCQGCFCFHOBJSEOWYAGINL.gif
"Yeah, you abused the power of the birthday wish and brought this bad luck on all of us."

Artifact Swap: Smeef
totel
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


sa svakim dijeli sve, tugu čuvaj za sebe
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mihe
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #83 on: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @777 » Embed

how many attacks have yall done?

just uploaded my 17th attack of the year, this is the most ive ever done on AF :3c

got 11 defenses  :unite:

im rly trying to focus on revenges this year! if u wanna attack me here i am

Logged

candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #84 on: Summer, 15 Jul 2026 @999 » Toggle Font Embed

im rly trying to focus on revenges this year! if u wanna attack me here i am

nice!! i try to revenge everything i get but my output has been slowed a lot from tiredness and balatro modding lol, im more kinda hovering around 3 attacks per day since im trying to keep the list of revenges i need to do down... i am also trying to work on a mass attack as well though since i try to like do one every year and im worried itll take too long and ill miss the deadline

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
asahelix
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


What does personal text mean
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: asahelix

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!SerperiorLemmingWhite MageJoined 2026!
« Reply #85 on: Summer, 15 Jul 2026 @030 » Toggle Font Embed

As of writing this, I literally only have one more revenge to do, and then I'm free to do whatever I want. I did NOT expect to get this many attacks this year, yet here we are! I can say this for certain, but this year's Art Fight has honestly been extremely fun compared to the last two I did, and we're only 14 days into the event! Very excited to see the outcome...

Logged

https://blob.gifcities.org/gifcities/ALFVVBPOXIRCQGCFCFHOBJSEOWYAGINL.gif
"Yeah, you abused the power of the birthday wish and brought this bad luck on all of us."

Artifact Swap: Smeef
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe