Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @590.71
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  I just learned to make gifs


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I just learned to make gifs  (Read 1003 times)
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« on: Summer, 10 Jun 2026 @847 » Toggle Font Embed



I made that one. This is my first day of making gifs and it feels like a new world opened up.

Edit: I made space with it.

« Last Edit: Summer, 10 Jun 2026 @878 by Noah_S » Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
poesu
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


So many links, so little time
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
THE tieTriple HornsDevil HornsDevil Cursor TailStripey ScarfFrom Tuffy with ❤️
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2026 @368 » Toggle Font Embed

That's great! What programme did you use?

I personally use GIMP.

Logged

https://poesu.neocities.org/images/my_button.pnghttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/no_squircle.webphttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/accessibility.webp

Artifact Swap: SquirrelThis artifact is invisibleAda the ButterflyWhite-Winged Scoter<html>I met Dan Q on Melonland!Icecream sundaeender pearl yappin kittayDripping inkyshroomoupyShang Mu AcademyfunguyPhone's Ringing!Pastel eyebatAmerican CrowLarge watercraftKitty KittyLollipopPink camera flashEyeSeeYou
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2026 @408 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you

I ended up with LibreSprite

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
skye
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


resident Oli Sykes fan
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 14 Jun 2026 @109 » Embed

cool gif :D! I recently switched to clip studio paint from adobe creative cloud and you can make gifs in that one, too. Well, really you can make whole animations. I would like to get into animating more, but for now I just make gifs with the timeline feature.

Logged
MediocreMetastasis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Wishlist Skelecool: Remnants Please!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 28 Jun 2026 @615 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the club


Logged


Artifact Swap: Sad DoggoNeutral Doggo
Skyweaver
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 16 Jul 2026 @759 » Embed

love it! the pixelated, colorful sparkling star gifs from the 90s/2000s are very nostalgic to me for some reason.

Logged

Aero and Skeuo Graphic Designer
Skyweaver's website!!

https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/jamie.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/faa-forum.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/miku.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/scp.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/aimp.png
ScottyMonkey123
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


I like coding.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ScottyMonkey123
Itch.io: My Games
OS: Windows 10

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!8 of spades8 of diamonds8 of clubs8 of heartsTutorial Hat
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 12 Sep 2026 @269 » Toggle Font Embed

Cool, I like the night/space sky, it is nice.

Logged

https://file.garden/aXgGL5D8N3mJ2DTC/WebsiteStuff/Images/Website%20Badge.png

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of the ForestPeeper?cards all the way downVaporfactStripe
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe