Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @201.19
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 799.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Computer Land
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology
| | |-+  Your laptop stickers


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Your laptop stickers  (Read 11943 times)
LokLambert
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #30 on: Spring, 29 Apr 2026 @632 » Embed

These are mine on my little chromebook that I put linux on:
https://i.ibb.co/23gJX1sr/laptop.jpg

Logged
clownvomitz
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


ouuugh owoowwww ouuuuughh
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: clownvomitz
iMood: clownvomitz
RSS: RSS
OS: Linux Mint

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #31 on: Spring, 31 May 2026 @783 » Toggle Font Embed

I have a couple stickers! I also have some on my 3DS which I will gladly take an excuse to share...
https://file.garden/ZpyoPBriBHjSP-h5/stickers.jpg
https://file.garden/ZpyoPBriBHjSP-h5/3ds.jpg

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/RGgGzR0L/image.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/7xmkD4kD/image.png
"sunrise, parabellum"
Techétte
Newbie
*
View ProfileArt


why the hell do glass shards taste like blood
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: teche_tte

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #32 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @098 » Embed

I don't have the laptop anymore, it is long gone and was a complete piece of shit, it barely worked and I nearly stuck my fist through the screen once because of how slow it was, I dont remember all stickers I had on the back but I do vividly remember a Quebec one with the flag overlayed on the map that looked very similar to the one below (I am originally from there) https://www.startpage.com/av/proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Fquebec-canada-province-flag-map-quebec-canada-province-flag-map-clipping-path-366847774.jpg&sp=1784942152Td6402f527a291d5025062fcf5744a0389add9a309dc5cca4d35e1bd0af2659e5

Logged
sphinx
Jr. Member
**
View ProfileArt


da doy dought da dasketdall
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
All Seeing EyeFloewrVoid chickenCommon SlorgHamtaroJoined 2026!
« Reply #33 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @114 » Embed

Ooh, lovely flag! Why is everything about Quebec so cool?!  :cry:  I would love to go there someday. There's many places up north I'd love to visit.

For me, I don't have a laptop. But I do collect stickers! Tons and tons. I'm trying to be less precious with them and remind myself that using them isn't "ruining them". Maybe I will stick some on my Mp3 player and report back here.

Logged

i'm your only friend, not your only friend
but i'm a little glowing friend
but really i'm not actually your friend
https://stellaluna.neocities.org/brakad.png

Artifact Swap: Party duckshoeSMK LuigiTurtle Companion +5 Dmg +10 DefenseLisasimpsonDinonaurVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
Techétte
Newbie
*
View ProfileArt


why the hell do glass shards taste like blood
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: teche_tte

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #34 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @118 » Embed

Ooh, lovely flag! Why is everything about Quebec so cool?!  :cry:  I would love to go there someday. There's many places up north I'd love to visit.

For me, I don't have a laptop. But I do collect stickers! Tons and tons. I'm trying to be less precious with them and remind myself that using them isn't "ruining them". Maybe I will stick some on my Mp3 player and report back here.

I am from the northern areas and its VERY boring and so damn cold that it's not even funny  :tongue: , Montreal and Gatineau are so much more fun, also I used to collect stickers as well but gave most of them away years ago because I didnt have a use for them, also I'm 99% sure it's possible to peel stickers off using scrapers (very carefully of course) and use spray adhesive on the backs to make them sticky again

« Last Edit: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @122 by Techétte » Logged
knifex
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


create⋆collect
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: knifex
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!OwO SquishNintendo DS!diamond yappin kittayJoined 2026!smoldiamund
« Reply #35 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @236 » Embed

Omg love everyone's stickers! Here's my collection, I also added a bonus non-electronic haha.

Oh btw, I made the kirby's dream arson and potion of trans your gender stickers!
And and the circuit board & faded af integrated circuit! 
These two are part of a sticker set I made for my sister's microelectronics* club
*Circuit board design competition

https://knifex.neocities.org/src/filehosting/forum/kxstickers.png
PS- Montreal represent!

Logged

https://knifex.neocities.org/src/knifex.png https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/skelenbynomoto.png
https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/pronouns.png

Artifact Swap: Joined 2026!
fablefound
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


they/them
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2024!
« Reply #36 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @887 » Toggle Font Embed

hi all, me again!

the bad news: my laptop decided to give up and go to that great desk in the sky...

the good news: this means i finally get to use a bunch of stickers i had laying around! plus like three or so that i rescued from my old laptop. still have a few blank spots to fill, but that just means i have an excuse to keep a eye out for more stickers!!! >:)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277573817885261824/1523193729383399514/IMG_9739.jpg?ex=6a663ef4&is=6a64ed74&hm=221e23fc551f2d726fcb2a570c7745e6e21b09d830324b14505074c53b8e5c1a

Logged

neocities
https://64.media.tumblr.com/675eae3dd8a496506c935c06793b245b/tumblr_inline_p7syo7z5iN1rw5v7g_75sq.pnja laugh can be a very powerful thing. why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have.https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e49c3d785fd9ee0e1d9dbac48ee31f1/tumblr_inline_p7syo8AjMX1rw5v7g_75sq.pnj
https://web.archive.org/web/20090728050500/http://www.geocities.com/john_jessica/Barfairymagic.gif
https://64.media.tumblr.com/03416b0ebb68bed78f1a3ab1f7a1849e/338d8dd360da2e72-ad/s1280x1920/2899a20f67237800ced2832b9474a853a22a2756.jpg
bonkachino
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #37 on: Summer, 28 Jul 2026 @231 » Embed

here's my puter! pretty minimal despite the sheer amount of stickers i have lying around in a folder in my room...
https://i.ibb.co/fVMfSXgM/0971388f5babfa8095f22ac7c3e90138cba1c3b09c8962125e2a76e333af314b.jpg

if 3DSes are fair game though.... oh boy. i'm very proud of mine. take a look :D

https://i.ibb.co/HTF4YMw8/eb25e7de86b08bbad6975b2304b199102023055a03425763adb366bd5fcd9244.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/jk5yQcB4/30168ce8ca88d1ac1ead32d504898b3844920e916011f7606fca7f035c5d8c22.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/Pvcb0Gdr/a9a8f43a2f937dd1e5f1abd4a8f94b1e8511dfa41d24ee9d386414695aeae50d.jpg

(pls ignore this questionable formatting ( ; ω ; ))

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe