Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @253.06 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | | |-+  Anyone watch Kdramas?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone watch Kdramas?  (Read 597 times)
Max_Starlight

I am obsessed with clowns. :o)

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: February 02, 2024 @164.46 »

Just got into them recently when I watched Glitch on Netflix. It absolutely blew me away, the twists and turns it takes you on are neck-breaking. It's a sci-fi series involving aliens and other occult topics. It has a lot of things to like about it (including sapphic undertext), I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a sci-fi show that includes complex characters and a heartfelt plot.

I love clowns!!!!! :o)   They/Them
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024 @203.66 »

I enjoyed The Glory and The Devil Judge before I cancelled my Netflix sub because they decided to turn into Hulu. Both are elaborate revenge plots reminiscent of The Count of Monte Cristo, one of my favorite novels. And Hotel Del Luna is a sweet, supernatural romance.

Gloogo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Today's milk is tomorrow's Gatorade.

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: gloogo
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024 @206.78 »

I don't watch many, but I second The Glory!

hamirage
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2024 @196.34 »

I used to watch a lot of kdramas while at university but now I watch them when I get hooked by a premise or see lots of edits on tumblr. I watched The Glory recently and enjoyed it :dl: ! I use this website to keep track of what I've watched but I couldn't remember all the old ones I used to enjoy.

I also kept up with Extraordinary Attorney Woo but it has some questionable(?) representations of folks on the autism spectrum. The main character is on the spectrum but the actress who plays her (to my knowledge) does not. it's still better than the zero representation - plus I don't expect nuance when it comes to dramas lol. It's basically a procedural law drama where Woo figures out the right way to navigate each particular case.

Another I watched recently was Happiness, which was a cute romance/thriller with zombies. It was actually pretty interesting in how it navigated zombies, especially when it pertains to those close to you. It also uses a "fake married" thing as a premise for the main character to get into the apartment she wants and then subsequently get quarantined in because of the zombies.

I keep meaning to pick up another one but I stopped paying for the streaming service I was using for dramas  :tnt:

:unite:
They/Them
Scorpio
Queer
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 169
Views: 16529
Last post October 12, 2024 @884.90
by Melooon
What's the last movie you watched and how did you like it?

Started by myryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 112
Views: 10936
Last post October 17, 2024 @588.21
by Melooon
Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 60
Views: 8612
Last post September 07, 2024 @193.80
by halcybutton

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi