Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @294.44
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Hot Tip for finding obscure gaming/Let's Play YouTube channels


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hot Tip for finding obscure gaming/Let's Play YouTube channels  (Read 2374 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Winter, 28 Feb 2023 @580 » Embed

Hey there,

I don't know how common it is to do this, but I have recently tried looking up some of the really obscure games I have played on my GameBoy Advance on YouTube to see whether there's trailers or coverage of them.

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/d/d9/GBA_Startup.gif/180px-GBA_Startup.gif

While I didn't find anything at first, I then clicked the little "what game is featured in this video" button under the video description, and lo and behold, I found some very obscure videos about this game that way! Various Let's Play channels covering them, tech reviews, retrospectives, longplays...! I also noticed that the only people usually tagging the games in their videos are people who are already kind of putting effort into their YouTube channels, so most of the ones I found were actually really high quality channels with super small communities.


I attached some screenshots on how to find the button and what gems you can get out of it.
I hope this helps! Feel free to share little Youtubers you find through this method!




* Click1.png (33.48 kB, 294x230 - viewed 150 times.)

* Click2.png (335.5 kB, 919x631 - viewed 97 times.)
Logged
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 28 Feb 2023 @974 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you! I'm gonna go down the rabbit hole tonight!  :ozwomp:  :pc:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe