Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @104.44
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Wiki list of free code providers


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Wiki list of free code providers  (Read 2244 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Autumn, 22 Oct 2023 @809 » Embed

Hello everyone! I recently made a new entry on the wiki concerning Free Template Code providers! I'm absolutely certain that I must have missed some links to well known (or otherwise) code providers, so please do feel free to edit the entry and add some links of your own!

I'd like to view this space as collaborative, so make as many additions as you want!

I hope the list can be of some use to others  :ozwomp: !

Logged
pinkvampyr
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile


Claire (he/him) pink/black color combo enjoyer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: pinkvampyr
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: pinkvampyr

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 22 Oct 2023 @813 » Toggle Font Embed

added a couple to the list!

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/tRFZrYmg/blinkies-Cafe-9u.gif https://i.postimg.cc/c4mKSPWy/blinkies-Cafe-ps.gif

Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 22 Oct 2023 @821 » Embed

added a couple to the list!
Perfect, thank you! :ha:

I'll likely add my own link once I get my new template page up and running too :D

Logged
flowers
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @116 » Toggle Font Embed

i feel like this visual website builder is interesting and useful/fun for some to use, but would it belong in this list considering that its not really a pre-made layout?

Logged

https://lookitslars.neocities.org/leftfairy.gifhttps://lookitslars.neocities.org/tothemoonbutton.gifhttps://lookitslars.neocities.org/rightfairy.gif

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe