Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @307.71 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello! =^._.^= ∫

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello! =^._.^= ∫  (Read 562 times)
CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: catbyte
iMood: catbyte
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Blog Rework Saga FinishedFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 03, 2023 @667.26 »

hi i'm cat! o/
i stumbled across the forum a while back in the process of creating my own site and decided to sign up. i haven't participated in a forum since i was pretty young (maybe too young), so i'm excited to be here.

my main interests are creating things, experimental media, gaming (sometimes), and cats. my favorite color is yellow.
i'm also a film student (who doesn't watch many movies) and i'm currently in my second year of college.

feel free to check out my site! i'm still very new to making websites so it's a bit scuffed.

:3
myleszey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rabbit

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023 @690.20 »

Hi! Very cool to meet you! cats are awesome!

Your website is very aesthetically pleasing; the landing page is especially nice!

/ (⁎˃ᆺ˂)\

Memory
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023 @738.15 »

Hi Cat and welcome to the forum!

We're happy to have you here! This is my first forum experience, and the users here are all so kind and welcoming. I think you'll fit right in!

How are you liking your studies? I see you mention that you don't watch many films, but do you have a favourite one?

Also I love your website colour scheme! It's so pleasing to look at! I hope you enjoy your time here!!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023 @802.09 »

Hi! Very cool to meet you! cats are awesome!

Your website is very aesthetically pleasing; the landing page is especially nice!

/ (⁎˃ᆺ˂)\

thank you! it's nice to meet you too!
i was actually pretty on the fence about it when i made the landing page, so i am happy to see people enjoying it!

Hi Cat and welcome to the forum!

We're happy to have you here! This is my first forum experience, and the users here are all so kind and welcoming. I think you'll fit right in!

How are you liking your studies? I see you mention that you don't watch many films, but do you have a favourite one?

Also I love your website colour scheme! It's so pleasing to look at! I hope you enjoy your time here!!

thank you for the warm welcome!
college as an experience has been a mixed bag, but i've definitely enjoyed the production aspects.

in terms of favorite films i can give two, a feature film and something more experimental:
- american psycho (2000)
- lemon (1969)
(there's a pretty funny contrast between these two picks.)

i just changed the color scheme a week or so ago and i find it a massive improvement from what i had prior! i'm glad you like it!

DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023 @836.89 »

hello there, ur site is very cute :3
I rate it a meow out of meow, and its 100% silly
hope u enjoy ur time here

CATBYTE
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2023 @809.49 »

hello there, ur site is very cute :3
I rate it a meow out of meow, and its 100% silly
hope u enjoy ur time here

thank you!
i am admittedly pretty silly.
  :dive:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi