Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @134.14
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Salty's Gif Archive


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Salty's Gif Archive  (Read 2552 times)
Salty
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Internet Renaissance Woman
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug
PicMix: saltedslug

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2023 @986 » Toggle Font Embed

 :ozwomp: What's up, nerds? I have been spending the summer organizing my massive .gif collection, and I decided over the weekend to spin up an Apache server and get it online. It's mostly late '90s/early '00s-era stuff, but there is some late '00s and early '10s stuff in there, as well. It's still very much unorganized and unsorted, but I have filed a few thousand away in good order and uploaded it to my new domain: leeknet.xyz.

I still have 20-30k .gifs to go through and upload to the server, so expect new stuff pretty often! I will also eventually make the landing page less ugly, but that's low on my list of priorities for now. Sort by recently modified if you make a return visit and want to see what's new. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!! :loved:

Logged


Artifact Swap: toro
TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2023 @541 » Toggle Font Embed

Woah, great job there! These collections are very useful as a mean of graphical resources and super fun to browse through. I'm really excited to see how this grows! :4u:

(p.s.: If you ever add a folder with dragons, inform me as soon as possible!)

I still have 20-30k .gifs to go through and upload to the server, so expect new stuff pretty often!
20-30k??? That will surely take a while! :omg:

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salty
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Internet Renaissance Woman
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug
PicMix: saltedslug

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2023 @682 » Toggle Font Embed

Woah, great job there! These collections are very useful as a mean of graphical resources and super fun to browse through. I'm really excited to see how this grows! :4u:

(p.s.: If you ever add a folder with dragons, inform me as soon as possible!)
20-30k??? That will surely take a while! :omg:

Oh hell yeah! I have a giant "FANTASY" folder with subfolders that I'm working through this week. That's one of my biggest folders, though. It's a pain in the ass, but I love it honestly.  :happy:

Logged


Artifact Swap: toro
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2023 @797 » Toggle Font Embed

Ok, so I initially missed the link you had put up to the .gifs directory, and thought it was just the preview images you had up for now. I figured you'd be getting to adding them later. But then I found the right place to click and...Wooooooooow! That's an awesome collection, thank you for sharing!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Grimlock
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Harley | He/they |
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 02 Nov 2023 @906 » Embed

oh wow this is so cool! good luck with all the gifs! organizing that many sounds like a pain

Logged

https://carton.eggcave.com/eggs/2884848.pnghttp://leetles.com/a2/28033.gifhttps://fantasyadopts.mysidiahost.com/levelup/siggy/350https://finaloutpost.net/s/8suSH1.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/aVLNoYK.gifhttps://werewire.neocities.org/images/stamps/CiciT2Club.gifhttps://werewire.neocities.org/images/stamps/LoopStamp.png
Salty
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Internet Renaissance Woman
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug
PicMix: saltedslug

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @838 » Toggle Font Embed

oh wow this is so cool! good luck with all the gifs! organizing that many sounds like a pain

Thank you!! It's not too bad. I usually allot an hour or so every week to organize a few folders; it's easier to manage that way.

Ok, so I initially missed the link you had put up to the .gifs directory, and thought it was just the preview images you had up for now. I figured you'd be getting to adding them later. But then I found the right place to click and...Wooooooooow! That's an awesome collection, thank you for sharing!

I'm glad you found it! I suppose I should make that link a bit more obvious in the future, haha.  :happy:

Logged


Artifact Swap: toro
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe