Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @270.23 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  What was your most recent dream or nightmare

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What was your most recent dream or nightmare  (Read 2141 times)
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024 @377.06 »

had a new one. haven't put it in my dream diary yet.

I was at a mall where they dimmed the light between 5 pm and 7 pm so the autistic son of one of the storeowners could run around freely. I heard some other store owners talk to eachother about how they found it weird that they let their child roam around the mall unattended, because he was only around five years old. They also said that they never saw him have issues with light or noises so they weren't sure why they dimmed the lights for the boy.

Afterwards,  i went to a bakery to get some baklava. For some reason, when I got there I got too nervous to buy baklava, and instead bought a chicken sandwich.

...yeah it wasn't really particularly interesting.

:4u:
Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2024 @272.20 »

I missed the bus in my dream lol  :grin:

I need to learn to lucid dream so next time I can just use a jetpack or something. Idek where I was going but I do know I was pretty upset about missing the bus

Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024 @805.73 »

Update: I CAUGHT THE DREAM BUS >:D

Don't know where I was going but woooooo  :ozwomp:

Cyan
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2024 @435.19 »

Dreamt that husband and I had rented a cabin at some campsite. When we got there, our oldest dog was somehow missing.
I, of course, started frantically searching for her and trying to get help from everyone in the vicinity. I described to everyone what she looks like: black lab/hound mix with a greying muzzle and white patches on her chest.

Then people started coming up to me and presenting me with every kind of black dog imaginable. Big shaggy dogs, tiny chihuahua-looking dogs, black bulldogs, black German shepherds, black weiner dogs, any type of dog but mine.

"Is this yours?" they'd ask and show me some random black dog that wasn't her. Again and again :ohdear:

Even in the dream, I started finding it stupid that there seemingly was an endless supply of black dogs in that place...

Then husband had the audacity to sigh and go "Oh come on, just take one of these and be done with it!" Got so angry I woke up, haha!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Dream quiz (updated!)

Started by KariusBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 12
Views: 3034
Last post April 24, 2022 @724.80
by Karius
Art based on my friends dream

Started by DojidaveBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 1
Views: 1447
Last post April 06, 2022 @976.28
by cinni
Recently I got a very old version of Game Maker (GameMaker 5)

Started by easy_breezyBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 6
Views: 1959
Last post May 05, 2022 @866.32
by Neonriser

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi