Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @680.07
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 320.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  "called my teacher mom" stories!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: "called my teacher mom" stories!!  (Read 1128 times)
AnIzzi0t
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


hey there folks :d
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: anizzi0t
iMood: AnIzzi0t
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
honseGet Peeped AGAINThe Soup Awardmiku!!!!!Joined 2025!
« on: Autumn, 30 Oct 2025 @877 » Embed

today marks the day I called my teacher Jesus :trash: .... I... am embarrassed
its not that bad!! its nooot that badddd :innocent:
I have been severely humbled. however, I've heard people call him worse things (ie- "master," "kitten," "daddy (his name)")
do you guys have any "I called my teacher mom" type stories? I need to know I'm not alone in this cruel world :cry: /j

Logged

:mark: "Whew! That was close!" :mark:
https://cdn.custom-cursor.com/db/13651/comics-and-books-investigators-mango-pointer.png
Status Cafe Profile
https://keysklubhouse.com/collect/graphics/tinyid/11.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/mVYgSjjn/2025-10-23-0mk-Kleki.png

Artifact Swap: BUCKET :Dwhy he sadClown :DUSA
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


she/her dude/bro/girl
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Fall!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 30 Oct 2025 @998 » Toggle Font Embed

Sometimes I accidentally call my students "dude," "bro," and "girl." (Terms I call my own friends.) :ziped:

I have one student (she's very young) who refers to me as my first name, no "Miss" or anything. I'm supposed to correct her, but I haven't. Honestly I find it hilarious and I love it, it's like she doesn't even see me as a teacher :grin:  :grin:  (Disclaimer I do not recommend doing this with your teachers though, generally it's found to be very disrespectful. It's just funny with her because she's very young and doesn't know any better)

MAy I ask -- did you accidentally call your teacher Jesus? If so, how ?? :grin:  :grin:

« Last Edit: Autumn, 31 Oct 2025 @001 by di » Logged

https://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/bl-alien.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/ibelieveinyou.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/di.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/delovely.gif
AnIzzi0t
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWWArt


hey there folks :d
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: anizzi0t
iMood: AnIzzi0t
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
honseGet Peeped AGAINThe Soup Awardmiku!!!!!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 31 Oct 2025 @028 » Embed

MAy I ask -- did you accidentally call your teacher Jesus? If so, how ?? :grin:  :grin:
it was by mistake, i swear!!! i have no idea how it happened...
it was maybe the middle of class? we had like, 3 separate assignments to do (gigi will vouch for me) so i went up to him to ask him to re explain the problem i was on and i said "hey, jesus, can you-"
...and then the classroom exploded :evil:

Logged

:mark: "Whew! That was close!" :mark:
https://cdn.custom-cursor.com/db/13651/comics-and-books-investigators-mango-pointer.png
Status Cafe Profile
https://keysklubhouse.com/collect/graphics/tinyid/11.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/mVYgSjjn/2025-10-23-0mk-Kleki.png

Artifact Swap: BUCKET :Dwhy he sadClown :DUSA
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


she/her dude/bro/girl
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Fall!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 01 Nov 2025 @581 » Toggle Font Embed

we had like, 3 separate assignments to do (gigi will vouch for me) so i went up to him to ask him to re explain the problem i was on and i said "hey, jesus, can you-"

Bahahaa, sounds like a Freudian slip. :skull:

Logged

https://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/bl-alien.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/ibelieveinyou.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/di.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/delovely.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe