Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 19, 2024 - @389.85 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Helloooo !!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Helloooo !!  (Read 721 times)
EdenInTheGardens
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Exams successfully passed !is in the gardens Joined 2024!
« on: May 05, 2024 @520.34 »

Since I don't really know where to start I just copy/pasted questions, hope that's ok !
  • Tell us about yourself?
Hello ! I'm Eden, I go by they/them and it/its pronouns, I make digital and traditionnal art and I'm aiming to be a comic artist one day  :ozwomp:
  • What are you into?
Drawing, making a looot of aus for my original characters and started taking webmastery somewhat seriously only kinda recently, but I do find it as fun as it is frustrating. I also really like gothic architecture and games like splatoon and mario kart ! I'll try to make a more complete list on my profile
  • Do you have a site or a blog?
Got both a Website AND a tumblr blog
  • What do you love most about making things on the web? (or off the web!)
Mostly the freedom tbh ! If I don't make something wether it's a drawing or something else I get weird so it's like that quote going "the worst thing than doing videos is not doing videos" or something, I forgot who said it :')

Thank you ! Have a great day  :transport:

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024 @550.66 »

Welcome fellow artist  :4u: I hope you enjoy it here! I saw your website floating around just recently (I think it was status.cafe). I love the name of your website :D

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024 @724.47 »

Heyyy ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

What kind of comic to you wish to make ? webcomic ? comic-book ? comic strip ? What are your art influences ?
EdenInTheGardens
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024 @740.41 »

Welcome fellow artist  :4u: I hope you enjoy it here! I saw your website floating around just recently (I think it was status.cafe). I love the name of your website :D

Thank you !! I don't think it was status cafe because I don't use that (yet?) but yeah the name is a reference to Lemon Demon's Ancient Aliens :] I checked out your website it looks so cool !! I gotta be honest I got distracted by the mouse effect and played with it for like 5 mins aha

Heyyy ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

What kind of comic to you wish to make ? webcomic ? comic-book ? comic strip ? What are your art influences ?

Ty!! I'm hoping to make a webcomic (this one is for sure) and i'm currently hoping to get into a sort of professionalising (is that a word??) formation where I could potentially publish actual comic-books and visual novels too :]
And tbh that's very difficult to answer !! But i'd say it's like, a weird mix of ghibli and like, american cartoons? At least for the art style, tysm for the questions !

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024 @773.28 »

oo okay, I guess I confused you with someone else, or saw it somewhere else. But it's definitely your site that I saw. hm. memory bad xD thank you too!! haha, I love that cursor effect so much. One of the few things I was able to do in JS myself with a tutorial.

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
tertiaryapocalypse
Jr. Member ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!bred :3Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024 @208.56 »

welcome! splatoon is so fun :-) i checked out your site and i really like your art style, even if i unfortunately dont understand much french. hope you enjoy being here!

TERTIARYAPOCALYPSE.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
Little Matcha Girl

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024 @299.38 »

Hi Eden, welcome!! It seems like you're gonna fit in well here tbh, you seem awesome. Making comics is a really fun goal and I hope you can make it happen soon <3

hi! I love pastels, drawing, and cute stuff!!
EdenInTheGardens
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024 @507.96 »

welcome! splatoon is so fun :-) i checked out your site and i really like your art style, even if i unfortunately dont understand much french. hope you enjoy being here!

aaah ty!! I checked your site too and your comic looks really fun i'll have to check it out sometime  :ozwomp: and yeaah I really need to get to making some translation

Hi Eden, welcome!! It seems like you're gonna fit in well here tbh, you seem awesome. Making comics is a really fun goal and I hope you can make it happen soon <3

thank you so much you're so nice :] !! Your pfp is so cute I love White Lily Cookie

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi