Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @391.88
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 609.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello hello!  (Read 782 times)
kiyuyu
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: kiyuyu

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 27 Jun 2024 @329 » Toggle Font Embed

I go by Kiyu, I'm 34 years old and genderfluid (any pronouns are fine). It's been such a long time since I've posted to a forum I don't really know what to write even. I'm so glad there are still active forums on the World Wide Web, the internet has become so monetized and unfriendly that it's been pretty hard as isolated as I am. I hope to get along with everyone I'll probably be asking for help a lot with my website! :ha: 

Logged
SiLver
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SiLverSkelebeast

Artifacts:
Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 27 Jun 2024 @337 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum! there are plenty of resources for website help here so I'm sure you will be able to solve any problems you encounter in your web journey. I felt similarly of not knowing what to put down for posts when I joined, but I found its pretty easy to adapt once you figure out the vibes.

Goodluck with your website and have fun!  :ha:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/fmfOf9a.gif https://i.imgur.com/QcBdLgD.gif :skull: Disciple of the Evil Skull since 2007 :skull:
https://i.imgur.com/HXMJS2w.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/Rg6PZLM.gif
paxcallow
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


she/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 27 Jun 2024 @492 » Toggle Font Embed

a welcome back at you! good luck with your website, i'm a novice myself and problem solving in HTML has been really fun so far! the hardest part is knowing what question to ask, i feel.

Logged

https://paxcallow.neocities.org/images/wooden%20bear%20from%20okami.png
Zombiethederg
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Just surfin. Dont mind me!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 27 Jun 2024 @624 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome Kiyu! Welcome to the forums! If you need any help with HTML, W3 schools has lots of great pages on HTML and CSS to help you learn! Or if you need help, im sure the webcrafting board will be able to help you :D

Logged

PfP Art by my dear friend, PandaAlex.
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 28 Jun 2024 @851 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Kiyu ! Glad to see someone genderfluid on this board ! I wish you a good time on MelonLand Forum !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe