This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @210.06
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  Goodbyes and Aways!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Goodbyes and Aways!  (Read 13247 times)
Memory
Guest

« Reply #15 on: Summer, 26 Jun 2025 @119 » Embed

Im getting way to frustrated with technology right now and I made a bunch of mistakes with my project

Linux does not like my computer, it refuses to boot even after I did everything step by step exactly as the guide stated it then I look at the storage and see that its not showing what it was before and I realize that I either somehow bought a faulty USB even after buying from the right place or I broke it in some way regardless I wasted 20 something dollars and like 4 hours of my time yesterday didn't work out either my website is a mess and I hardly even update it and I just don't even us HTML enoght to memorize it all the guides online suck and they are all made for people who already know what they are doing I don't have anyone to help me and honestly I'm not patient or smart enoght to do this on my own and I just cant find the motivation to update my website or even browse here often mabey Ill be back once I'm in collage but for now I'm not going be messing with anything technology related and I don't think I want to be here for the time being I may continue to update my site but idk 

I may have overacted a little but it doesn't matter I have a vacation in 4 days and that's going to be a week-long thing so I will probably be more active then

« Last Edit: Summer, 01 Jul 2025 @084 by cult_status18 » Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 02 Sep 2025 @288 » Embed

Im taking a month long break from the forum and maybe the internet as a whole, I've lost a lot of motivation to do anything really creative or constructive at all lately and its taken a huge toll on my mental health and physical health (among other things).

I plan on coming back in a month when Im a bit better (hopefully) and can start creating awesome stuff on the web again and feel better when I do so.

if anyone wants to contact me for whatever reason feel free to send an email and I might occasionally use discord.(I have some friends there I still talk to) My username is the same as it is here. goodbye & stay weird melonland people  :innocent:


Logged
Yaya
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: yaya

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Live Slow Die YoungWelcome Back !Joined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: Winter, 30 Dec 2025 @934 » Embed

Hey all! I know I posted I was back a few months ago but I had to step away again to help out with a family medical situation. Really grateful to have the worst of that behind me and glad to be back as a part of this community! Will hopefully get my site back up in the coming months as well :smile:

Logged
larvapuppy
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


World's Worst Baby Seal
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: larvapuppy
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
CubesealSpheal, I Choose You!Wave MailsealFirst 1000 Members!Bisexual
« Reply #18 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 @841 » Toggle Font Embed

I will be less active here for quite awhile because I'm starting a new full-time job soon along with an evening course that I have to work on each day. I will still be reachable but replies will be slower, and I'll be more active in the breaks between course units.

Always remember, Melonland forever!  :ha:

Logged

Newest Clothing

Artifact Swap: HE WATCHES YOUcup 4 uStripe²happy shirousa
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe