Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @30.25
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Almost on my way to beating Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Almost on my way to beating Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door  (Read 2998 times)
easy_breezy
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


PonPon
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: hax_man

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Winter, 22 Dec 2021 @290 » Embed

Decided to finish my playthough of it after putting it up to try out No More Heroes and realized that I really needed to do the sidequests.

At least the game isn't grind heavy like most Retro RPGs. Then again, I fight enemies on sight so that probably helps.

Logged

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
OkayRelax
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


esoteric schizo ball knowledge.
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
92nd Melon Land forum memberDarkraiAquariusRPG fanMacOSWriting Wizard
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 24 Feb 2022 @095 » Toggle Font Embed

nice, never played that game but it looks fun! did you beat it?

Logged

https://media.tenor.com/NxBZWFmUlEkAAAAC/ricky-trailer-park-boys.gif

Artifact Swap: Chicken Spawn EggLurbyBlue SpiffoAngy DoggoMr Fruit +10 Strength for 5 daysSlippers of sneaking +3 stealthEcho HerbsSun StoneDerp DoggoGreen partyhat
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe