Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @263.17
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Website to customize mini bio on LJ / Dreamwidth ?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Website to customize mini bio on LJ / Dreamwidth ?  (Read 957 times)
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 18 Mar 2025 @517 » Embed

I cant remember what these sites were called, but I feel like there used to be websites that would let you tinker with all sorts of stuff in order to make a HTML template to post in your mini bio on lJ/Dreamwidth? One was like an image mapper of sorts? Where it would let you map links/buttons to parts of an image I think. But I feel like there were more? They werent specifically made for LJ/DW, but they were shared around between people who liked to customize the mini bio page (the "info" page on your journal), because you could paste a set of HTML there.

Anyway, does anyone remember these sites, if they are still up? Or know of any similar web tools? For newbs and such, I mean.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe