Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @230.44
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 770.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Computer Land
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology
| | |-+  does everyone have 2 monitors?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: does everyone have 2 monitors?  (Read 6965 times)
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #30 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @465 » Toggle Font Embed

I have 2, but the second one is primarily to display a picture I want in sight while I'm using the primary one.

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry ChristmasMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
clownvomitz
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


ouuugh owoowwww ouuuuughh
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: clownvomitz
iMood: clownvomitz
RSS: RSS
OS: Linux Mint

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #31 on: Spring, 31 May 2026 @013 » Toggle Font Embed

I used to have 2 monitors + my Cintiq that wasn't really on aside from when I was drawing. I've since given my second monitor to my boyfriend and have been using my Cintiq as a second monitor when I'm not drawing. I don't think 2 monitors are necessary, but I personally love it lol. All of my monitors are hand me downs except for my Cintiq :J

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/RGgGzR0L/image.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/7xmkD4kD/image.png
"sunrise, parabellum"
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe