Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @730.30
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Queer webrings to join?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Queer webrings to join?  (Read 5682 times)
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 26 Aug 2023 @067 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey, since I've been getting more into designing my website and stuff, I've been thinking about webrings and communities to join. Are there any good queer webrings? Maybe a bisexual one? I'd be happy to join one :>

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 26 Aug 2023 @352 » Toggle Font Embed

I cannot recall seeing a bisexual-oriented webring myself, though I am pretty sure it exists somewhere! (...right?)

Nonetheless, here are some popular queer webrings to check out:
Noting a variety just in case someone else is looking for something too. :4u:


Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @020 » Toggle Font Embed

There are also

  • Acing the Internet, for asexuals
  • DykeWrite, for... this is a long list. "Queer women and other woman-aligned people, Lesbians & sapphics, Transmasculine individuals, Transsexuals, Intersex individuals, Drag kings, male impersonators, and female transvestites"

« Last Edit: Summer, 29 Aug 2023 @850 by Cele » Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
lycoseadae
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: emily

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @082 » Toggle Font Embed

i havent seen a bisexual webring but ive thought about making one!!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/mqVbwf6/emeowly.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/4M4p5c1/bisexualismwebring.gif
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @128 » Toggle Font Embed

i havent seen a bisexual webring but ive thought about making one!!

Do it! I'd love to join :3 and also invite any other bi guys here

⚑ Moderators Note ⚑
Message was edited due to relevancy, as this section was directly referencing the previous edited post. This has been removed in order to minimise future confusion.

« Last Edit: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @563 by awhe » Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
pinkvampyr
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile


Claire (he/him) pink/black color combo enjoyer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: pinkvampyr
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: pinkvampyr

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @752 » Toggle Font Embed

i havent seen a bisexual webring but ive thought about making one!!

well anyway i'd also like to know if you make a webring for bisexuals! i wanted to make one as well but it sounds like a bit of a hassle  :grin:

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/tRFZrYmg/blinkies-Cafe-9u.gif https://i.postimg.cc/c4mKSPWy/blinkies-Cafe-ps.gif

lycoseadae
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: emily

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @784 » Toggle Font Embed

well anyway i'd also like to know if you make a webring for bisexuals! i wanted to make one as well but it sounds like a bit of a hassle  :grin:

Do it! I'd love to join :3 and also invite any other bi guys here

im working on it now! ill update when its up!!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/mqVbwf6/emeowly.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/4M4p5c1/bisexualismwebring.gif
Bede
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @940 » Toggle Font Embed

@emeowly YESSS I'VE WANTED A BI WEBRING FOR SO LONG! SO EXCITED <3

I've also considered making one myself, but I'm already quite busy with the Autists Online webring.

« Last Edit: Summer, 27 Aug 2023 @942 by Bede » Logged

❝ I will walk this path and reach the pinnacle of what Fairy types can do. This is my goal. I've chosen it with my own will. ❞

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton1.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton2.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton3.png

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/ballonleabutton1.gif
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #8 on: Summer, 29 Aug 2023 @748 » Toggle Font Embed

Btw if you saw the earlier drama in this thread I think it was a mutual misunderstanding, you can disregard it

« Last Edit: Summer, 29 Aug 2023 @852 by Cele » Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #9 on: Summer, 29 Aug 2023 @786 » Embed

I run Acing The Internet which is a webring for asexual webmasters!

Logged
Iceglobe_System
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


We live alongside each other, accidentally.
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Just So Hungry...Squishy Loveless Spectrum FlagSquishy Loveless flagComputer loves you!Joined 2026!
« Reply #10 on: Summer, 15 Aug 2026 @779 » Embed

We made a loveless / alove guild, and since all guilds automatically get webrings, we have that too! :D

(We didn't know it automatically made a webring beforehand, so, we just think that it's really cool. :0 )

Logged

https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5b/MDP_E_137.pnghttps://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/40/MDP_E_233.pnghttps://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4f/MDP_E_474.png

Artifact Swap: poochSquishy Loveless Spectrum FlagSquishy Loveless flag
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe