Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @912.95
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Guide on video hosting for static personal websites


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Guide on video hosting for static personal websites  (Read 10555 times)
Furbisms
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


What's up party people?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: furbisms
iMood: Furbisms
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cherry Blossom PetalsPlush ToyビートルさんFairy CreatureDiamondcall me beep me
« Reply #15 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2025 @941 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for this! I'm going to have to look into this more, I'm really interested in finding a way to host my videos outside of youtube and having them on my site would be perfect for me.

I'm honestly going to probably self host if I can't find a peertube instance that does what I want so those links to hosts are very helpful. They're actually cheaper than I was expecting, it looks like.

Logged

https://dragcave.net/image/dq1uq.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ni1ijVU.gifhttps://finaloutpost.net/s/piEqa.png

Artifact Swap: Phone FerretPhone OctopusPhone CardFrying Pan
Charlynne
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


This artist person
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2025 @954 » Embed

Thanks for this! I'm going to have to look into this more, I'm really interested in finding a way to host my videos outside of youtube and having them on my site would be perfect for me.

I'm honestly going to probably self host if I can't find a peertube instance that does what I want so those links to hosts are very helpful. They're actually cheaper than I was expecting, it looks like.

yw! here's hoping more people get to use their own website to host their videos, because I'm glad there are actually options for video hosting that isn't expensive.

Logged
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 01 Oct 2025 @587 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey, just passing by to say THANK YOU!  :unite:  :transport:

Thanks to the guide on the first post I managed to upload my animations onto my website in a clean-looking way  :cheerR:

I'm currently using Archive.org to host my videos. I don't mind, since I wanted these videos archived anyway  :dog: (hey, clumsy first attempts deserve to be recorded, too  :dive: ) I am aware of the issues that can stem from using Archive.org in an excessive way, but for now I believe my videos are few and small enough to not cause a major impact  :trash:

Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Stinger CreatureSnake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe