Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @723.65 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | | |-+  Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which one(s)?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which one(s)?  (Read 5352 times)
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

when does the work end..............

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2024 @155.81 »

I'm a big fan of the Talk Nasty to Me podcast. It's up on Nicole Rafiee's youtube, and also on spotify.

BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2024 @489.68 »

Most podcasts I listen to for a few episodes and then lose interest. Synergy between the hosts is really important to me. The podcasts that I listen to consistently are Trash Taste and Lesbische Liga (a Dutch podcast about queer women representation in media). I listened to the Abroad in Japan podcast for a very long time until the listener questions started repeating.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2024 @557.69 »

Iv only heard this one episode; but The Art Angle has an interesting episode about art online, Tumblr art history, gatekeeping and the effect of social media of art creation  :eyes: ~ same person who runs Do Not Research ~ Listen here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2024 @960.36 »

I personally (re)listen to three dead podcasts that I love to death:

The Onion's podcast The Topical, which is classic onion stuff. I actually started listening to it from the very beginning when it started in 2020, and I'm still sad it's dead, but at least the last episode really knocked it out of the park!

The Hard Drive's podcast The Super Mario Bros Super Show Show, which I'm sure you can't guess what they talk about (it's the DIC Entertainment Super Mario Bros Super Show). It at least makes more sense why they shut down, since they watched all the episodes, but it still sucks. Their other podcast also appears to have shut down in 2023, too.

Markiplier's podcast The Distractibles, which I'm not sure if they have actually shut down, but I haven't checked them in a while. They're mostly a backup if I get bored of listening to the other two again.

new to oldnet be nice

Pinklady
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2024 @58.16 »

Lately I’ve been really into meatbus! It’s this podcast directed by a woman named Kay and her boyfriend Alex. Highly recommend!!  :seal:
caracalled

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: caracalled

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2024 @508.22 »

I've tried a lot of podcasts and I have to say a lot of them are either too sensationalized or too casual/aimless in their tone for me (there are a few exceptions though!!)

Honestly, my favourite one (and the only one I listen to regularly) is the Tagesschau end of the day podcast. It's the biggest German news outlet and very focused on staying non-sensational and, in theory, tries to be unbiased (obviously that's impossible).
I like listening to the previous evenings episode in the morning when I start working! Since they're only 15 minutes long they're a great way to stay up to date with news without giving me the dread.
Thanking the people who came before me for publicly funded free news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what are you listening to right now?

Started by ArbyBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 305
Views: 27904
Last post September 29, 2024 @979.06
by littlesecret
Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 60
Views: 8624
Last post September 07, 2024 @193.80
by halcybutton
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by MemoryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 64
Views: 7456
Last post October 09, 2024 @540.78
by xwindows

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi