Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @924.19 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 33/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Favourite transformer character?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Favourite transformer character?  (Read 280 times)
Sinclair-Speccy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SinclairSpeccy
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: December 03, 2023 @624.28 »

As the topic name suggests, who is your favourite transformer character from the Transformer franchise? They can be from any faction and continuity. Mine has to be Blackout from the Bayverse movies as his design is cool as heck although the Blackout from the Generation 1 continuity looks silly

- Bayverse Blackout. Deisgn goes hard fr.

- The Micromaster Combiner Blackout (with combined partner Spaceshot grayed out). This design is so silly!

Alphonse
Sinclair
crow-queen
Casual Poster ⚓︎

What does this do

iMood: crowqueen

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023 @44.03 »

i don't know much about transformers, but when i visited my grandma's house as a small child, i played with my dad's (or one of his brothers') Starscream transformer, i think it was from when they were first released? since they were kids around that time. it was grey and had a wobbly head and wings. it had no missiles or anything. that one was my favourite though. i pushed the aeroplane around a little track with my hot wheels, and gave the robot a funny voice when it was in robot mode. i haven't interacted much with the franchise since, but i liked the first movie. i wonder whether the transformer is still at my grandmas house.

but anyway my favourite is probably Starscream just because of that memory.

Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023 @399.92 »

i'm very privy to grimlock of course but there's a ton of other character designs are are very cool!
for example transformers animated's shockwave, his design stands out and even though he doesn't show up much in the show he makes a huge impact. i especially like the touch of his face being shaped like a coffin. plus his toy includes being able to turn into his autobot spy disguise!

i do really like animated grimlock though, the cartoonish twist on this character design really stands out. and the overbite on both modes is neat for empathizing a t-rex's strong bite. he's a pretty good modern take on a g1-ish grimlock, while updating him from the 80s tail dragging reconstruction. i do wish the show had the dinobots a little more but they have their stand out moments.

fun fact animated's grimlock was the first time in one of the tv shows that they made him more accurate! and the jurassic park influence is still on his design to this day, you can see it on earthspark's grimlock because of the way his wrist pronation isn't making his hands face inward and to each other like we know it would be on a theropod dinosaur like t-rex!

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024 @317.74 »

All-time favorite is IronFist/Fisitron that was seen in IDW Publishing's TransFormers ! I also love Cosmos and Ultra Magnus. I had a handful of toys, but they were taking dust so I gave them to kids. I mostly own comic-books about them now. The series started again at Image Comics under the SkyBound label (owned by Robert "Walking Dead" Kirkman) and it's currently drawn and colored by Daniel Warren Johnson.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 35
Views: 4200
Last post March 22, 2024 @293.21
by georgemoody
Your favourite gaming platform of all time (all time!)

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 15
Views: 1827
Last post November 16, 2023 @124.12
by mahoroa
Your Favourite "Dead" Sites

Started by GuestBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 20
Views: 1886
Last post October 12, 2023 @613.44
by myleszey

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi