Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @86.91 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 60/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Collie retenters the forum game

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collie retenters the forum game  (Read 469 times)
Colliewood
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Ca-caww!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: February 09, 2023 @172.52 »

Hey forum dwellers, I found this link on sadgrl.com and figured now was a good a time as ever to get back into forum posting. It's honestly been years since my last visit to a place like this. Back then I was into Zelda, MLP, D&:grin: and fanfiction, don't hold it against me I was like 13. since then I've moved across the country, changed my name and gender, and honestly just I'm a different person now.

When I joined I saw a sign. The funny number, and as much as it woes me to ruin it, I saved this screenshot for posterity because I had to inform someone of this milestone.

It's nice to be here and I am looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

Collie
She/her - Canada :loved:

She/Her Canadian anarchist. Mythological Post-Modern Urban/Folk-Gothic Decolonial of 26 years
almostcorporeal
Jr. Member ⚓︎

you are a violent and irrepressible mirable

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023 @177.69 »

Whoa! Hey! That's me [in that screenshot]! :omg:

Welcome to the forum! I just joined as well [clearly lol] but I'm enjoying settin' up home here hehe. I hope you do too! What sorts of things are you interested in nowadays? (:

the reviews are in: "living legend amongst us with an acceptable opinion of Radiohead"
Colliewood
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Ca-caww!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023 @192.73 »

Whoa! Hey! That's me [in that screenshot]! :omg:

Welcome to the forum! I just joined as well [clearly lol] but I'm enjoying settin' up home here hehe. I hope you do too! What sorts of things are you interested in nowadays? (:
Unfortunately lately due to work and situations I haven't been totally active in many of my hobbies. My friend got me into Fate Grand Order and Kara no Kyokai (they're related).

In the last 10 years I got totally 100% into Homestuck, then fell off hard, but I grew to appreciate it with rose coloured glasses.

While I like to consider myself a reader but considering I haven't touched The Hate U Give since Saturday. So maybe I'm not as much of a reader as I like to think. but I have plenty of books on the docket and a compulsion to pick up anything that interests me.

When it comes to games I am still very much into Tabletop but less D&:grin: now. I don't have an active group but I was running a Mausritter game last year. I like pretty much all board games and anything you can do with a pack of 52, but again, not many opportunities to play.

My Steam and Itch.io library are embarrassingly big in no small part to bundles and sales hooking me when I was a bit more care free and employed straight out of highschool. So you can imagine the backlog I have, currently only playing paradox games like Europa Universalis 4, Ill probably get Victoria 3 but any strategy game set closer to modern times than that doesn't interest me.

So that was a text dump and a half I hope there's some interests up there we share. If not do not fear, I have countless niche-ass interests that I had not thought to list. And I am always happy to listen to someone gush about their own interests.

She/Her Canadian anarchist. Mythological Post-Modern Urban/Folk-Gothic Decolonial of 26 years
almostcorporeal
Jr. Member ⚓︎

you are a violent and irrepressible mirable

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023 @282.47 »

Unfortunately lately due to work and situations I haven't been totally active in many of my hobbies. My friend got me into Fate Grand Order and Kara no Kyokai (they're related).

In the last 10 years I got totally 100% into Homestuck, then fell off hard, but I grew to appreciate it with rose coloured glasses.

While I like to consider myself a reader but considering I haven't touched The Hate U Give since Saturday. So maybe I'm not as much of a reader as I like to think. but I have plenty of books on the docket and a compulsion to pick up anything that interests me.

When it comes to games I am still very much into Tabletop but less D&:grin: now. I don't have an active group but I was running a Mausritter game last year. I like pretty much all board games and anything you can do with a pack of 52, but again, not many opportunities to play.

My Steam and Itch.io library are embarrassingly big in no small part to bundles and sales hooking me when I was a bit more care free and employed straight out of highschool. So you can imagine the backlog I have, currently only playing paradox games like Europa Universalis 4, Ill probably get Victoria 3 but any strategy game set closer to modern times than that doesn't interest me.

So that was a text dump and a half I hope there's some interests up there we share. If not do not fear, I have countless niche-ass interests that I had not thought to list. And I am always happy to listen to someone gush about their own interests.
I'm loosely familiar with Fate and TYPEMOON as a whole! I tried to get into FGO but didn't have any luck. Fate/StayNight was one of the first visual visual novels I ever read, and Tsukihimi is still one of my favorites.

I'm also a Recovering Stuckie haha welcome to the club!!

I don't much care for D&:grin: so I don't play it either. I've never heard of Mausritter, I'll have to look into it for sure :eyes: My tabletop of choice is Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm equally excited for the second Bloodlines video game.

I definitely feel that on backlogs, I just keep going back to my favorite game and replaying it haha [Disco Elysium], I really should work on my own backlog as well.. OTL

Personally I'm really into movies, mostly. I watch a ton of em and track em all. I also really like music and spend a lot of time seeking out new artists to listen to and reviewing full discographies of popular artists at once lol. Currently I'm keeping myself busy building my website but I'm also making a visual novel so they both keep me pretty occupied!! :ha:

the reviews are in: "living legend amongst us with an acceptable opinion of Radiohead"
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023 @40.83 »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you love it here!!! Also Sadgrl is an amazing website :ozwomp:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023 @54.00 »

Hi welcome to the forum :4u:

Those bundles really do spam out a persons steam library!

Thank you for capturing the auspicious 420 moment! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi