Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @962.21 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  rhythm games

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: rhythm games  (Read 1827 times)
Lyn
Newbie ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2023 @196.98 »

I've been playing a lot of Hatsune Miku Project Diva Megamix on my Switch. I'm also a long-time fan of Nintendo's Rhythm Heaven series, especially Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii, which I recently emulated on my computer.   

-- LYN
rainmirage
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Hi :)

View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2023 @276.86 »

I've been playing a lot of Hatsune Miku Project Diva Megamix on my Switch. I'm also a long-time fan of Nintendo's Rhythm Heaven series, especially Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii, which I recently emulated on my computer.   

Megamix is AMAZING! I've been playing it nonstop on steam since I got it a few months ago. What's your favourite song from it?  :4u:

:TnT: Not a mackerel!
Lyn
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2023 @709.31 »

Megamix is AMAZING! I've been playing it nonstop on steam since I got it a few months ago. What's your favourite song from it?  :4u:

Ooh that's a tough question! I really like Alien Alien cause it's one of the few songs i can actually clear on hard mode and I also loooove Pinky Swear  :4u: How about you?

-- LYN
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2023 @536.05 »

my #1 rhythm game is taiko no tatsujincuz its silly fun. and its like the only rhythm game id call myself genuinely good at lol. just got theatrhythm final bar line the other day tho been having a lot of fun with that.

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2023 @605.54 »

my #1 rhythm game is taiko no tatsujincuz its silly fun. and its like the only rhythm game id call myself genuinely good at lol. just got theatrhythm final bar line the other day tho been having a lot of fun with that.

YESS a fellow fan! Have you ever seen the show? It's so adorable, it made me relate so much to the little guys ;__;

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2023 @571.74 »

YESS a fellow fan! Have you ever seen the show? It's so adorable, it made me relate so much to the little guys ;__;

i’ve seen a bit of the clay anime (it’s SOO cute!) but i haven’t watched any of that new one that apparently exists. either way if it has the funny drums in it it’s probably good, da-don~!  :grin: 

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

mousey

everything is so beautiful and it's all too much

iMood: heymousey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2023 @55.57 »

*cracks back*
so I have a hefty rotation of games on switch/pc/phone and crazy enough osu isn't one of them
deemo reborn | DJMAX RESPECT V
arcaea | Thumper
project diva mega mix | Rhythium
project mira XD | Spin Rhythm XD
lanota | Trombone Champ
project sekai | project heartbeat
kalpa | taiko
phigros | muse dash
musnyx | voez

there's several more I wishlisted notably groove coaster wai wai party and cytus alpha but a special shout out to my fav that was shut down recently, utapri shining live rip my sweet princes (つ◉益◉)つ

:unite:
@ me or I'll forget
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2023 @321.24 »

*cracks back*
so I have a hefty rotation of games on switch/pc/phone and crazy enough osu isn't one of them

woah that's a lot of games! what are trombone champ, musynx and lanota like to play? i've seen them while scrolling through the app store/youtube and i'm curious as to their fun-ness, and in the case of lanota, its story

as for osu, if you've never tried it out before, i can pretty easily recommend it because it's free and has a lot of options for beatmaps, but if you have a laptop and no external mouse then normal osu is going to be hard to play :ohdear: but there is osu mania, taiko, and catch as well
mousey

everything is so beautiful and it's all too much

iMood: heymousey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2023 @265.74 »

woah that's a lot of games! what are trombone champ, musynx and lanota like to play? i've seen them while scrolling through the app store/youtube and i'm curious as to their fun-ness, and in the case of lanota, its story

as for osu, if you've never tried it out before, i can pretty easily recommend it because it's free and has a lot of options for beatmaps, but if you have a laptop and no external mouse then normal osu is going to be hard to play :ohdear: but there is osu mania, taiko, and catch as well

So trombone champ is a funny one just meant for a good laugh, musynx is your traditional 4 key game but has a great soundtrack, and lanota is a crazy one because the map spins as you play.

I've played osu before but I'm big on using a controller for rhythm games as it's more comfortable for me and I didn't like searching for maps so it wasn't for me.

:unite:
@ me or I'll forget
YoungsterJ4y
Casual Poster ⚓︎

im just a lil guy

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2023 @55.50 »

I've been really into DDR lately, my local arcade has DDR Extreme from like 2002(?) or something like that. Also a lot of Chunithm, Jubeat, and some Taiko no Tatsujin arcade... Mostly Chunithm!

At home I play a lot of Project Sekai, plus I used to be really into Taiko no Tatsujin on the switch, Project Diva Megamix, Parappa the Rapper, Vibribbon, and I used to be suuuuuper into Love Live School Idol Festival (RIP). The home games are sort of on a rotation where I get really into them for a few months but since the arcade is a fixed set of cabinets I obviously stick to them haha.

I was on vacation recently and finally got to play Project Diva arcade, Maimai, DDRA20 and some.. square enix game that was like OSU with a touch screen? I forget what it's called.

I used to play a lot of Osu but I don't really like it. I prefer touch controls above all else.

"You're telling me these rats are all transgender?!"
kurohaato
Full Member ⚓︎

:D

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
iMood: kurohaato
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2023 @131.41 »

As the resident Love Live fan I feel compelled to say a few words about School Idol Festival: RIP my thumbs. :ozwomp:

I've played both the original SIF and it's spin-off School Idol Festival All Stars. I have, shall we say, an opinion, on SIFAS. That opinion being it's not a rhythm game at all and is instead a visual novel that asks you to do quick time events to cutesy idol music. But what do I know I'm not the k-lab marketing department. :tongue:

SIF proper is super fun, if a little addictive. I'm super happy about what I've seen out of SIF2 so far and I'm personally waiting for its world wide release. I'm just playing Project Sekai in the meantime.

01110110 01101001 01110110 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 00100000 01101111 01111010 01110111 01101111 01101101 01110000 00100001 00100000 00111010 01000100 :ozwomp:
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2023 @656.81 »

After modding my 3DS i mananged to adquire Rythm Heaven Megamix which is a classic in my personal opinion. I also got a fan trasnlation of one of the Taiko drum games.

I´m acutally amazed how well the touch screen leds to decent rhythm gameplay.

There is also three others I plan checking out, Rhythm Thief, HarmoKnight, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

Riqo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Guess what I wear as a hat .. an eyeball!

iMood: nasunikki

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2023 @48.91 »

Deemo is one that I really like .. It wasn't too hard- mostly calming- and had lots of incredibly lovely songs! My favorite from this game is named Untitled2!

Mad Rat Dead is also one I superrrrr adore! I don't really have the full version yet .. (Costs money that I do not have! :sad: ) but I've racked up about 50 hours on the demo alone! :omg: The story is also really nice, and there's some cool character designs too!

I was TOTALLY obsessed with FNF a while back .. I played it so much that I got really good at the game .. (Though I'm sure I've lost most of my skills at this point :ohdear: ) I usually played the Roblox version, its name being Funky Friday, and remember that at some point, no one wanted to play with me because of my high win streak and score! Although it was fun, I had to stop playing it because it was interfering with my physical and mental health .. though that could have just been another symptom of the lockdown! :ohdear:

All in all, rhythm games are super duper cool, there's no wonder that there's so many of them! :grin:

Have a nice dream ...
owlhari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

attune your ears to the grinding gears!

StatusCafe: owlhari

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2023 @119.41 »

rhythm games are so neat and fun but unfortunately we are terrible at them. the only one we've played and managed to get good at is crypt of the necrodancer, though we haven't unlocked every character yet. it's very satisfying to destroy skeletons on a beat and the music, of course, slaps.

owl(s) | they/xe | plural
Scootarooni

StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2023 @106.60 »

I mostly play project diva (mega mix and whatever arcade version is at my local arcade), project sekai and hi-fi rush! I play project sekai the most frequently because it's just the most convenient, being right there on my phone...I just wish the vocaloid tuning done specifically for the game was better ; w ; otherwise! it's fun and I like the song selection!

I have crypt of the necrodancer in my steam library, courtesy of my sister I believe...but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet OTL

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4082
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo
newgrounds' art games section

Started by DarmodejBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1164
Last post February 03, 2022 @906.33
by Darmodej
I'm addicted to sandbox games

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 6
Views: 1529
Last post February 22, 2023 @523.34
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi