Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @496.93 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings
| | | |-+  Submit a Digital Valentine!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Submit a Digital Valentine!  (Read 682 times)
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« on: February 14, 2023 @341.20 »

(There weren't enough entries, so I couldn't make a full page. It was certainly worth a try, though!)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I've got a plan to make a page filled with a bunch of digital Valentine's cards from different members so it can be placed somewhere on this forum by Melon-- hopefully year-round so it's a.. time capsule of sorts. Kind of in the same way a year-book is(?).

(It being year-round hasn't been confirmed quite yet, by the way. I got this idea way late...)

Here's some information for anyone who wants to submit their own valentine within this thread:

Your card can either be a pre-made one you like or one that's edited together/drawn by you.

--All I ask is that you avoid using art from an independent artist that might not take well to having their art used with little to no credit attached. It's okay to use something like a scene from He-man or a Hello-Kitty themed valentine that was sold in stores at some point/uses art from the official media. Feel free to message me if you're unsure about whether or not yours is fine <:O)

If there's no room for you to write "from:(username)" on your valentine, I can add text below the image for you.

This should also make it easier if what you've chosen happens to be an animated gif you found somewhere on the web.

Your card can be any shape you want! Just keep it.. well.. appropriate.

Keep in mind that I might compress your image if it ends up being too large. I'll assume that you're okay with me doing this.

If you'd like to add a "to:", "to: Melonland" or "to:  you" are options. Anything that generally refers to the people who might view these should be fine.

If you want to be included without providing an image, I'll  still accept a short and sweet text-only valentine.

The deadline is around February 17th, 11:00PM EST.

It's 1:30 AM at the moment, so pardon me if any of this is incoherent..

I'll put a direct link to the page here once I start it:

Your valentines will be manually added there until the deadline comes. If you happen to add one on the 17th when I've already gone offline for the night, though, I'll still add it the morning after.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023 @22.45 by Commodorn » Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023 @588.13 »

:omg: :omg: This is So So awesome! and exciting, i'll be sure to think of some fun valentines to give to some of my favorite users on here

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023 @611.23 »

This is So So awesome! and exciting, i'll be sure to think of some fun valentines to give to some of my favorite users on here

Nice! Just keep in mind that I'm only expecting one valentine that's addressed to the forum in general (if addressed to anything at all) for the page <:O) Not that I really have a set idea for what an example would be, though- this is probably going to be VERY messy either way.

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023 @636.84 »

:tongue: :tongue: I gotta a lil carried away and made one for u anyways now that i read ur making forum ones, oh well, im making a MelonLand forum one too anyways dont worry  :cheesy:

update: its finished !! voila!! ehe i kinda like the amateur feel of it, it looks so fun (and ihad fun making it) :ozwomp:

* Untitled-2.png (24.72 kB, 396x306 - viewed 40 times.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023 @650.21 by dotmidi » Logged

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023 @791.25 »

its finished !! voila!! ehe i kinda like the amateur feel of it, it looks so fun (and ihad fun making it)
It's perfect :,O)

xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023 @838.29 »

i'm so sorry i missed this, but don't be discouraged from doing these more in the future! having more time would be awesome!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Your thoughts about Post-digital design?

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 3
Views: 803
Last post November 17, 2022 @662.06
by Absentmind
valentine's art!

Started by levyaBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 3
Views: 811
Last post February 15, 2023 @944.10
by levya
Digital pets (of the hardware kind)

Started by NecrosiaBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 38
Views: 1915
Last post November 03, 2023 @684.68
by dotmidi

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi