Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @542.14 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Minecraft Melon Land

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Minecraft Melon Land  (Read 1187 times)
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2023 @899.85 »

I'd love to join a melonland server :o
I prefer the newest version of minecraft because there's more stuff haha, but playing an older version would be fun too! both for the nostalgia and because it could be a fun challenge to build cool stuff without the newer stuff to work with~

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2023 @54.06 »

Ok so since people seem to be interested here - an old version suits me because it means I don't have to worry about updating  :tongue:  how about version (1.5.2 from 2013)? I think that's a really nice classic moment in time for the game and should run well for weaker computers.

A simple survival server with, mobs (disabled creeper destruction?), no PvP, basic commands like /home and /warp - maybe basic shops too because I like role playing as a baker!

To make moderation easy I can make it so that you enter your minecraft username on your forum profile and that will automatically whitelist you!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2023 @426.08 »

Everything after 1.5.2 is still "new" to me so I'm fully down with it! Maybe chest protection and such too? Honestly I trust pretty much everyone here so I could take it or leave it, but it could still prevent some trouble later down the line.

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2023 @821.60 »

Ok so since people seem to be interested here - an old version suits me because it means I don't have to worry about updating  :tongue:  how about version (1.5.2 from 2013)? I think that's a really nice classic moment in time for the game and should run well for weaker computers.

A simple survival server with, mobs (disabled creeper destruction?), no PvP, basic commands like /home and /warp - maybe basic shops too because I like role playing as a baker!

To make moderation easy I can make it so that you enter your minecraft username on your forum profile and that will automatically whitelist you!

This sounds good to me! I would prefer an older version of the game and a chest protection system like sig said, im not sure how i feel abt preventing creeper explosions tho.. i think its part of the game! disabling friendly fire is a good choice though

maybe we could have a spawn point in the server and there will be signs with basic rules to keep people in check (make the signs indestructible :) ) i think that will also help with moderating issues and show ppl the expectations on the minecraft server

Anyways, I would really be interested in a MineCraft server for MelonLand! I hope we can put it into fruition  :4u:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2023 @82.13 »

I am working on this project and its going better than expected! :omg:

My issue with creepers is that they just make a mess of the map, so if you have a lot of them in a few specific areas it actually starts looking really crappy very fast  :ohdear:  But that's open for debate - we could enable them a certain distance from the spawn!

I will report back soon!  :eyes:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2023 @94.47 »

Have you thought about land claims at all?  :eyes:

almostcorporeal
Jr. Member ⚓︎

you are a violent and irrepressible mirable

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2023 @157.45 »

I'd be super interested in this!! I see it's already set in motion a bit but I just wanted to voice my further support  :ok:

the reviews are in: "living legend amongst us with an acceptable opinion of Radiohead"
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2023 @210.91 »

I am working on this project and its going better than expected! :omg:

My issue with creepers is that they just make a mess of the map, so if you have a lot of them in a few specific areas it actually starts looking really crappy very fast  :ohdear:  But that's open for debate - we could enable them a certain distance from the spawn!

I will report back soon!  :eyes:

OH WOW!! I'm very excited by this progress, do you think you'll be having the minecraft server on the News bar at all when it comes out  :cheesy:  :cheesy: or maybe a pinned board, just so people can be able to take notice?

I do think having the idea about having creepers away from spawn though- i think thats smart,, i'm really hoping a melon minecraft server to come into fruition . keep me updated!

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1689
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
GUIDE: Melon's Simple X3D World Tutorial

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 5
Views: 3773
Last post February 17, 2022 @637.75
by demonologi
Melon's Song of the day!!!

Started by MelooonBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 139
Views: 21365
Last post April 17, 2024 @782.45
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi