Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @180.52
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Did anyone play Tibia?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Did anyone play Tibia?  (Read 1691 times)
Onio
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« on: Winter, 17 Feb 2023 @888 » Toggle Font Embed

This super old MMO is still around, it was a big part of my childhood. Did anyone else play it?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspeed-new.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2F254534625.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=efde70a78628364565f47cfa7ecd33cc689dd3140969eb6bc17bd0b6ed821837&ipo=images

Logged
wris
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Safe when used as directed.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 17 Feb 2023 @963 » Embed

Briefly, but I didn’t get very far! I was actually thinking about Tibia the other week while I was trying to convince myself not to get stuck into Ultima Online again.

Is it still going?

Logged
Onio
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 18 Feb 2023 @027 » Toggle Font Embed

It's still going! I have a character from an account I made in 2021, thinking about playing on it again.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe