Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @859.29 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving
| | |-+  searching for Sony Mylo COM-2 resources

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: searching for Sony Mylo COM-2 resources  (Read 429 times)
Frost Sheridan
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Dragon of the Digital Plane

StatusCafe: frostsheridan
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2022!
« on: February 21, 2023 @849.07 »

hey! i've been on the hunt for any kind of files or resources relating to the Sony Mylo COM-2 mobile internet device for several months now, but unfortunately, basically all information relating to this device has vanished from the web at this point (even from the wayback machine!). i've found sony.jp's mylo website and another website claiming to have various files available, but sadly all download links on those sites are dead and they haven't been archived by the wayback machine.

so, are there any members of this forum who own or have owned one of these mylo com-2 devices? if so, would you happen to have the original CD that came with the device or any relevant files saved somewhere (on an old hard drive or something) that you'd be willing to share? in particular, i'm searching for firmware updaters and *.mylow widget files.

i was able to find a single sudoku game widget on a mylo forum archived by the wayback machine, so i could reverse engineer it in order to create my own custom widgets. however, mylo widgets have more functionality available to them (background updates, OS notifications) that i'm unable to access without being able to inspect the more complex widgets included with the device.

[ [ where delusions dwell . . . ] ]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 249
Views: 21236
Last post Today at @462.40
by Melooon
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 5475
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3371
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi