|
|
|
|
AnIzzi0t
Jr. Member
 
 

hey there folks :d ⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: anizzi0t
iMood: 
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
   
|
 |
« Reply #242 on: Autumn, 19 Nov 2025 @016 » |
|
banned for not picking any pills????? who does that
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Artifact Swap:   
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
    
 

I have no idea what I am doing ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
 
|
 |
« Reply #248 on: Winter, 03 Dec 2025 @763 » |
|
banned for having the initial q
This happened to me for-real last night! I had to have a long and grumpy phone call with an airline this morning.
(Most airlines won't print a single-character surname on a ticket. Therefore, they needed longer to process my ticket purchase. As a result, I missed the airline's Black Friday sale. So I had to phone them up and ask questions along the lines of "Isn't it illegal discrimination to charge a customer more based on their name?" until they backed down and let me pay the sale rate.)
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Artifact Swap:  
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|