Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @622.85
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Weird Band Merchandise


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Weird Band Merchandise  (Read 1640 times)
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« on: Spring, 06 Mar 2023 @618 » Toggle Font Embed

At the moment I'm typing this I am purchasing Korn's "Here to Slay" Hot Sauce.. To some people this might come as a surprise but there are a lot of bands I know who already came out with Hot Sauce such as Bad Brains (i wish i could try it ;_;) This got me on a searching rampage of the weirdest band merchandise one could find.

despite my efforts, the merchandise the web showed me was just. not. weird enough!  :ozwomp:
feel free to share any WEIRD band merch you've seen, the weirdest one I've discovered right now is probably this..


Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 06 Mar 2023 @692 » Toggle Font Embed

I'll just leave these here.
https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-j7punjxh/products/687/images/3664/condBox__82563.1413127190.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/f4/93/b3f4931ecf6a0ac9116d6b47dbce4570.jpg
(These are official, btw.)

« Last Edit: Spring, 06 Mar 2023 @698 by Cobra! » Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
lulu
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: lulu
iMood: WILDLIFE

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 03 Apr 2023 @182 » Toggle Font Embed

This very real, very official t-shirt is currently available for purchase on paulmccartney.com

https://tiny-universes.net/imagehost/reallypaul.png

sorely needed context: "Paul McCartney, after enjoying a few drinks at his New Year's Eve do, discovers Instagram face filters" (youtube)

OK BUT DID YOU NEED TO MAKE IT INTO A SHIRT (answer: yes of course)

 :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/f4/93/b3f4931ecf6a0ac9116d6b47dbce4570.jpg

As much as I don't want to end up in a box when I die.. I'd make an exception if this was the box

Logged

 
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe