Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 18, 2024 - @702.28 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  Artist + Programmer up for collaboration

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Artist + Programmer up for collaboration  (Read 1365 times)
Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« on: March 07, 2023 @815.76 »

I was unsure of where to place this so mods feel free to move if you feel it belongs somewhere else.

Hello!
I'm looking for interesting projects to collaborate on or maybe even start something new with other creative peeps who enjoy making stuff for fun!  :ozwomp:

My bread and butter when it comes to online projects are dollmakers, I've made some from scratch, collaborated with other artists and even hosted forum-wide collaborations but I am up to anything that sounds fun and is somehow related to the stuff I like. I can code from scratch so that's not a problem.

My interests are pixel art, dolls, virtual pets, dollmakers, arthurian legend, bloodborne and touhou project.
I'd love to create something related to that, be it silly sites, games, dollmakers, cliques, anything!
My art samples can be found on the link at my signature and I have space available to host whatever we may come up with  :transport:

Cheers!
:unite:

(for some reason I feel like it ended up sounding too... professional? So just to clarify, this is free, for fun XD )
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023 @817.41 by Necrosia » Logged

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023 @851.39 »

If you message me I'm currently working on a Visual Novel and would love some help with it, I also would love some help with some art for my site  :ozwomp:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023 @957.57 »

omg a dollmaker collab sounds so fun!! i particularly like making bases and drawing retro clothes. this is a sample of an early 90s-themed dollmaker i've been slowly chipping away at for a while w/one of my OCs:

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023 @858.80 »

@SilkSkull
what kind of art are we talking about?  :ozwomp:

@doubleincision
oh yes, please please lets do this!  :transport:

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023 @861.84 »

@SilkSkull
what kind of art are we talking about?  :ozwomp:

@doubleincision

Ui, Character art (in any style) and menu backgrounds! If it doesn't interest you don't worry, I just though I'd throw it out there  :smile:

She/Her

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023 @864.00 »

Ui, Character art (in any style) and menu backgrounds! If it doesn't interest you don't worry, I just though I'd throw it out there  :smile:
Personally not really interested in drawing something new for a layout ˆˆ;

But do you want me to code a website template+theme for you, maybe using some sailor moon art or other franchise you like? I was just thinking of making some free templates for people to use and edit so this would be handy

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023 @864.98 »

Personally not really interested in drawing something new for a layout ˆˆ;

But do you want me to code a website template+theme for you, maybe using some sailor moon art or other franchise you like? I was just thinking of making some free templates for people to use and edit so this would be handy

I would love some help with a sailor moon template actually!!! I barely understand how to make CSS work so it would help dramatically  :ozwomp:

She/Her

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023 @867.37 »

I would love some help with a sailor moon template actually!!! I barely understand how to make CSS work so it would help dramatically  :ozwomp:

Of course, it would be my pleasure!!
Can you send my way some layouts and themes you like, colors you enjoy, your favorite sailors and other things I may use for inspiration? :D

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2023 @868.00 »

Of course, it would be my pleasure!!
Can you send my way some layouts and themes you like, colors you enjoy, your favorite sailors and other things I may use for inspiration? :D

Sure thing! I'll drop you a message in a few!

She/Her

doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023 @924.99 »

@doubleincision

i really like drawing BIG hair and exaggerated femininity, so maybe something with an 80s theme? i also like fantasy themes so i'd be down to do something like fairies as well!!

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2023 @775.39 »

i really like drawing BIG hair and exaggerated femininity, so maybe something with an 80s theme? i also like fantasy themes so i'd be down to do something like fairies as well!!

Both seem super fun to me! I don't know much about fashion so I would need some references if we go with the 80's theme but I don't mind. :unite:

Other questions first, shall we host it at Necrophantasia? What size of base? Pixel shading or tool shading?  :transport:

doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023 @876.15 »

Both seem super fun to me! I don't know much about fashion so I would need some references if we go with the 80's theme but I don't mind. :unite:

Other questions first, shall we host it at Necrophantasia? What size of base? Pixel shading or tool shading?  :transport:

oh i can DEFINITELY provide the fashion references lmao let my gay ass show you the wonders of 80s fashion :ha: i think it might fit in more hosted on necrophantasia, since i'd have to build a new section of my site for it to go on if we host it on mine  :ok: i'm most comfortable with larger bases, like 500 to 600 pixels tall, cuz i like to fit in details like little painted nails and stuff lol. but i wouldn't mind scaling down a bit if you're more into that. i used a sort of mixed-tool approach with that example i posted above; i used airbrush tools that had antialiasing turned off and did tiny details with a traditional pixel-by-pixel approach, so i'm comfortable with both!

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2023 @541.38 »

oh i can DEFINITELY provide the fashion references lmao let my gay ass show you the wonders of 80s fashion :ha: i think it might fit in more hosted on necrophantasia, since i'd have to build a new section of my site for it to go on if we host it on mine  :ok: i'm most comfortable with larger bases, like 500 to 600 pixels tall, cuz i like to fit in details like little painted nails and stuff lol. but i wouldn't mind scaling down a bit if you're more into that. i used a sort of mixed-tool approach with that example i posted above; i used airbrush tools that had antialiasing turned off and did tiny details with a traditional pixel-by-pixel approach, so i'm comfortable with both!

OH YES please, enlighten me with your fashion wisdom  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  I always want to do more colorful stuff but I honestly lack the knowledge and fashion sense to do it so it always end up... black and grey xD Your help is very much appreciated!

We can host it on necrophantasia no prob, I always put a banner and visible credits when doing collab dollmakers and hosting them on  :unite:

I don`t mind large bases at all! In fact the example you posted is amazing because of how unique it looks, its very different from anything I have done before so if you want to use that one or make something similar, I would love it but we can use one of my bases or I can draw us something if you prefer. My only preference is that we stick to pixel shading only, if that's alright with you?  :melon:

Honestly all of these sounds super fun because its very different from the stuff I usually do, I'm excited  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2023 @855.53 »

OH YES please, enlighten me with your fashion wisdom  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  I always want to do more colorful stuff but I honestly lack the knowledge and fashion sense to do it so it always end up... black and grey xD Your help is very much appreciated!

We can host it on necrophantasia no prob, I always put a banner and visible credits when doing collab dollmakers and hosting them on  :unite:

I don`t mind large bases at all! In fact the example you posted is amazing because of how unique it looks, its very different from anything I have done before so if you want to use that one or make something similar, I would love it but we can use one of my bases or I can draw us something if you prefer. My only preference is that we stick to pixel shading only, if that's alright with you?  :melon:

Honestly all of these sounds super fun because its very different from the stuff I usually do, I'm excited  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

i'd love to make the base! i have no problem sticking to pixel-only. my partner has an OC named Debbie, who is a young actress/model in the 1980s, and she would make a perfect base for this theme:

so this would be more of a digital paperdoll, rather than a full dollmaker, if i just use this one character as the base. she has a few different hairstyles i can use, too-- with that example base i shared earlier, what i did was i made a few separate images with the same base but different hair, and then i coded buttons onto the page that allow the user to switch between hairstyles by just loading the different base images in. i did it that way because sometimes getting the hair to line up click-and-drag style is finicky  :ok:

i also animated a cute little blinking animation onto that base that i'll probably do again for Debbie :grin: 

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2023 @661.34 »

i'd love to make the base! i have no problem sticking to pixel-only. my partner has an OC named Debbie, who is a young actress/model in the 1980s, and she would make a perfect base for this theme:

so this would be more of a digital paperdoll, rather than a full dollmaker, if i just use this one character as the base. she has a few different hairstyles i can use, too-- with that example base i shared earlier, what i did was i made a few separate images with the same base but different hair, and then i coded buttons onto the page that allow the user to switch between hairstyles by just loading the different base images in. i did it that way because sometimes getting the hair to line up click-and-drag style is finicky  :ok:

i also animated a cute little blinking animation onto that base that i'll probably do again for Debbie :grin: 

OOOOOH she looks awesome, yes, perfect  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

No problem! Something more akin to a Kiss doll then?
Like this? http://legacy.necrophantasia.com/page/kisekae  :unite:

those are on a standalone html canvas so you will be able to direct insert them into your site if you feel like it in the future :D

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 243
Views: 20801
Last post March 05, 2024 @666.35
by grubbyfox
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 5425
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3347
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi