Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @309.04 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 18/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings and salutations!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings and salutations!  (Read 1480 times)
Altair
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: January 20, 2022 @226.99 »

I'm Julia and I just joined.  :wink:
I enjoy outdoor adventures, paddling, reading and sci fi.
We collection of sites is Here
My personal site is Here.
It's a work in progress.
I look forward to post and engaging with the community.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022 @242.80 »

Welcome! :ozwomp: I enjoyed quickly looking around your site, it’s different, like a sort of arty zine, and the site collection page is a good idea too, Iv been considering doing something similar.

Out of curiosity how do you find outdoorsy life and web-geekery mix? And with that in mind, what is your favorite ancient civilization and star trek series?

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022 @249.31 »

Hello and welcome!

Your website looks awesome -- the layout and theming is really unique; I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows and evolves. Your learning blog is especially interesting, I think it is a great initiative to learn and share knowledge in a way that is easy to understand, while also reinforcing your own understanding of the topic.

Status Cafe Profile
Altair
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022 @318.39 »

Welcome! :ozwomp: I enjoyed quickly looking around your site, it’s different, like a sort of arty zine, and the site collection page is a good idea too, Iv been considering doing something similar.

Out of curiosity how do you find outdoorsy life and web-geekery mix? And with that in mind, what is your favorite ancient civilization and star trek series?
Thank you so much. Much appreciated. :smile:
I got into the outdoors almost four years ago. I went from never going on a hike to feeling at home and peace sleeping in the outdoors. Even slept in a survival shelter a couple times overnight now. I have not been able to do as much as I like with hurting my knee a couple years ago. It's finally healing and getting stronger by the day now. So before I know it I will be able to return to actively hiking as I once did and go cross country skiing again.
I find it great. Always been a bit of a geek. Not so much web-geekery.
Hike during the day and then watching a sci fi show by night. :cheesy:
While not a fan of the new star trek shows I do really like Lower Decks. So I would have to say Lower Decks. Deep space nine comes quite a close second however.
My favorite ancient civilization would have to be the mayan civilization.
---
Hello and welcome!

Your website looks awesome -- the layout and theming is really unique; I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows and evolves. Your learning blog is especially interesting, I think it is a great initiative to learn and share knowledge in a way that is easy to understand, while also reinforcing your own understanding of the topic.
Thank you so much. :smile:
Very much appreciated.
When I started the learning blog it ended up turning into a computer blog where I already knew the stuff. So I stopped it completely. Just started it back up after years of neglect. The idea was from learningnerd blog. Even took the mission statement. :omg:k: I plan to turn a separate site into a dump for my computer tutorials and I did and put them there. Then take it off completely on the learning nerd blog.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi